• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Meh... I've said all along I don't think he wants to be here. He's a good, not great player who wants to be a top paid guy. I remain hopeful that once he sees Rivera and Del Rio in action, he'll change his mind. But I'm skeptical because I think this is all about dollars.

Agree that’s more than likely the primary factor in it. Though lately either Dan & or Ron has driven away shareholders like a boss so who knows for sure

on a positive note.... i'm the middle of a 24 team Dynasty draft and you'd be surprised at the number of Redskins players that have been drafted....

We are drafting defense, so off the top of my head

Haskins
Guice
Gibson
Love
McLaurin
Harmon
Sims
Thomas
Sprinkle
Allen
Payne
Ioannidis
Young
Fuller
Collins
Gandy Golden
Davis
Bostic
Holcomb
Kerrigan
Sweat
Foster
Peterson

Albeit a very very VERY deep league, this is still a fair amount of players to get drafted.

So, Fred Smith and the other minority owners who sat in the executive box and yucked it up with Snyder for the first 15 plus years of this failed experiment of team management, now all of a sudden not only have a 'social conscience' but feel they have what it takes to actively manage the team?

I wouldn't mind seeing Snyder move aside, but my preference would be for him to sell the team to a new owner who has a track record of success in his/her business and is open to hiring the best managers and then letting them manage.

Dwight Schar and Smith don't impress me as potential majority owners. They have been on board for what has happened here the past 20 years, so in my mind they are part of the problem not part of the solution.

I think it's a valid point. Short of Goodell and company somehow finding a way to eject Snyder from the ownership group (and I see no realistic possibility of them being able to do that legally), I think Snyder is here for good.

Shakeup in the front office structure, not that it matters a whole lot anymore. Figure these 2 had something to do with the name change defection from the minority owners

or

RR felt they were infringing in his turf. My opinion of course

I bet he is the last thing on their minds right now.

What happened to the new nickname announcement coming today? that seems to be a big fat lie.

At 29 Scherff is not with a $75-80M deal with a lot of guaranteed money.

Look at the Ravens. A true HOF candidate Yanda retired and they reached out to sign DJ Fluker from the Chargers for 2020.

If you have a good front office you can find players an not break the bank.

Belichick has been doing that for years.

Probably just need to accept the inevitable and start a 2020 IR Thread :(

he had the surgery last week. weird how we are just hearing about it now.

but, that means we need another WR. The thought of AB or Gordon just jump right out now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.