• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Yeah, if we can get the FS position taken care of, along with our d-line enhancement, we can get to be scurry.

Twitter all abuzz because Trent Williams followed Baker Mayfield, OBJ, and Jarvis Landry on Instagram a bit ago :)

Would love to see Williams for Cleveland's second round pick (41), but I'd be satisfied with their third rounder (78) which is probably more realistic. I've been kind of hoping this whole time that Williams would just decide to stay, but I think that ship has sailed and it's probably for the best.

I think if a 3rd rounder is involved, it'll require an additional pick or player.

I am really hoping Williams finishes his career with a tire fire of an organization.

Send him to Cleveland and wish him the best.

Guice just posted a photo of him with OBJ. What in the hell is that all about? Wonder if we're going to send Guice AND TW to Cleveland? Or maybe he's campaigning for the Skins to trade for him?

Either way - wtf?

I know he's a popular player, but Guice has kind of worn down my support for him. He's the kind of drama queen who would've fit in with the old regime. This one? Not so sure.

Guice seemed like a good kid and pick at the time. I agree in he appears to be a drama queen. He needs to back off social media.

Guice has turned into the most popular do-nothing player this team has ever had... next to Robert McCune.

He apparently followed that up with a alcohol-induced Instagram flirt session with Haskins former girlfriend.

He apparently followed that up with a alcohol-induced Instagram flirt session with Haskins former girlfriend.

Sounds like Cleveland material for sure. Although, why would they want him if they have Chubb and Hunt?

Sounds like Cleveland material for sure. Although, why would they want him if they have Chubb and Hunt?

I'm just trying to figure out why he posts a pic of he and OBJ 3 hours before the draft? I have no idea what he's doing.

I'm just trying to figure out why he posts a pic of he and OBJ 3 hours before the draft? I have no idea what he's doing.

Pretty please say it’s because he and Puff, Puff, Give are being traded to Cleveland for their #1?

It dawned on me they both went to LSU. Their time didn’t overlap, but it’s possible they have trained together and hung out at other times.

Well, we just lost another potential trade partner for Trent.

Guice just needs to stay on the damn field. We've seen what he can bring to the table already, but never for more than an appetizer. He gets one more shot in my book to actually PLAY some games, and we'll go from there. The immaturity thing doesn't really bother me when a guy produces.

CP.png

That's absolutely true. Guice better show he can stay on the field and produce. I don't think his teenager act is going to sit well with Rivera, particularly if he is constantly hurt and can't be relied on. I could see Rivera moving on from him in a hurry if he can't demonstrate his value. Just a feeling I have.

I think those of you thinking we could trade Williams might want to start second guessing that idea. I think last night showed us just what all those supposed trade partners thought of Trent.

They could have had him for a second round pick, but chose to use their 1st round selection instead...5 tackles off the board in the first 18 picks.

Rookie money opposed to 18 million Trent was a part of it, but I think his agent really screwed him by making him believe he was worth more than he is.

Last year I was all for a trade in the pre-season when we could have had Clowney or a top draft pick from Cleveland, likely a 1st. Trent had an out to recuperate some of the lost money. He should have been traded! This year he stands no chance to play the injury card with the changes in the CBA. He either plays for us and plays hard, or he's screwed going into the rest of his career and will never be able to cash out one more time.

Unless a tackle gets injured in pre-season, he's playing for us...if he doesn't he loses 12 million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.