• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I saw a blurb on Facebook about him prescribing Tylenol for a grade 3

Bates' release is good news for Jackson Jeffcoat.

Atlanta seems ready to start Tyler Polumbus and Chris Chester on their OL, why not swing a deal for Josh LeRibeus and get back a pick or a safety?

Bur bad news for Bates :)
And if Kyle and company are so bent on Polumbus and Chester, maybe they'd fall for a deal on RG3 :)

Is it me or is it really quiet on our cuts so far?

Been very quiet... seemingly no media coverage, just another day at the park

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So...Darlington of NFLN and Breer are reporting Griffin is staying with the team, McCoy maintains #2 spot for at least Dolphins because Griffin still has not been cleared.

I saw a blurb on Facebook about him prescribing Tylenol for a grade 3

Actually, if you think about it, having to treat headaches associated with a concussion for a year, Tylenol is likely the least destructive thing to your body you can take. Even under a doctors care, with drug testing in sports even 10 years ago, being on a narcotic for an extended period could also cause problems. I honestly doubt he was only treated with Tylenol at first, and likely liked the good stuff he had been getting, thus the sour grapes. I wouldn't put it past league office to "persuade" him to resign, putting more media attention on him instead of ol Roger's latest blunder.

Actually, if you think about it, having to treat headaches associated with a concussion for a year, Tylenol is likely the least destructive thing to your body you can take. Even under a doctors care, with drug testing in sports even 10 years ago, being on a narcotic for an extended period could also cause problems. I honestly doubt he was only treated with Tylenol at first, and likely liked the good stuff he had been getting, thus the sour grapes. I wouldn't put it past league office to "persuade" him to resign, putting more media attention on him instead of ol Roger's latest blunder.
Sorry, that post was horribly unclear. It was a man who had seen this doctor 2 years ago who was prescribed this and this only. He said no other tests or treatment.

But, I fully agree with you. I've seen firsthand the damage that can be done by narcos. My family does its best to not take them and never have them in the house.

The reason it's been quiet is the 53 man roster seemed pretty well set by the end of the preseason.

We didn't have any name players other than Griffin that seemed like they would be in play for trade or release.

Guys who couldn't compete at a high level like Polumbus and Chester were released earlier in the offseason.

The Seahawks just gave up a 5th to KC for another safety.

Kam Chancellor continues to holdout, and we are more than $10.5 million under the cap.

Sorry, that post was horribly unclear. It was a man who had seen this doctor 2 years ago who was prescribed this and this only. He said no other tests or treatment.

But, I fully agree with you. I've seen firsthand the damage that can be done by narcos. My family does its best to not take them and never have them in the house.

I was going by the tweets that was in the link (updated) a few posts above where he said he had been treated by him 10 years ago.

Kam wants more money for multiple years and the Hawks aren't paying it. Why would they want a 16mil hit?

Who said anything about a $16 million hit?
Oh, you're assuming he's going to agree to change his contract?

Or are you assuming he's getting released?

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo · 3m3 minutes ago
Seahawks' deal for S Kelcie McCray is a public sign of what they've told Kam Chancellor privately: They're not planning to negotiate.

Two New York newspapers are reporting that the Giants are "aggressively" going after Kam Chancellor. Both sides are reportedly still far apart.

Oh, you're assuming he's going to agree to change his contract?

Or are you assuming he's getting released?

There are so many options for both sides. When if finally comes down to it, if Kam really wants out, I'm sure the Seahawks would like to get something in return.

This would sort of go against Scot's "sign them under 25 and coach them up" philosophy, but we do have Jeron Johnson who knows their system better than anyone. We also have plenty of money. And we have a GM they know.

There are so many options for both sides. When if finally comes down to it, if Kam really wants out, I'm sure the Seahawks would like to get something in return.
It seems like it would take a lot of agreeing to go to places. Kam hasn't said he wants out or to come here. Griffin hasn't said he wants to be a backup or lose his salary.

It could happen. Believe me, if kam came here I'd be ok with him in 21 even. But there has been no expressed interest from him.

Well, it's starting to seem like someone is going to get him.

The rumors are now starting to fly.

Josina Anderson ‏@JosinaAnderson · 2m2 minutes ago
It may also be wise for a new team to "make sure Chancellor’s contract was in order first."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.