• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Bottom line...our team is losing in the trenches. Our OL and DL were not very good in the 2nd half.

I'm glad the coach called out fans who listen to every single negative report and try to run with it. Good for him!

Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same game as other people. I want to know what kind of crack people are smoking when they think Colt McCoy would have lit up the Vikings. Seriously, it must be some good stuff, to alter reality like that.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same game as other people. I want to know what kind of crack people are smoking when they think Colt McCoy would have lit up the Vikings. Seriously, it must be some good stuff, to alter reality like that.

Where are you seeing this stuff? I am friends with a lot of Skins' fans and have not seen that. I see a lot of people saying Robert needs to go, but not anyone saying Colt would have lit up or even performed better.

Where are you seeing this stuff? I am friends with a lot of Skins' fans and have not seen that. I see a lot of people saying Robert needs to go, but not anyone saying Colt would have lit up or even performed better.

Facebook. Where the trolls roam :p

Tandler addressed that as well...

@Rich_TandlerCSN
Before we get into Colt nonsense—only time a McCoy QB’d team put up 30 points in a game was on 11/17/10. And he passed for 74 yards.

@Rich_TandlerCSN
So you have nothing to go by if you say that McCoy should have started and would have won. Just making stuff up. Go away with it.

I was so pissed at the end of this game. We should have won it, and been sitting decent at 4-5, but now we are 3-6. 3-6 means if we are lucky we can only afford 1 more loss. I know some of you will laugh at me for thinking we could/can have playoff hopes. We knocked down 7 wins in a row a few years ago, so it can happen.

I was screaming at the TV for our stupid defensive calls. Why the **** did we change up what was working early in the game? Ohh that's right Haz much like Kyle was, thinks he is the smartest person in the room. Why the hell do we show blitz and back out and 3 players are just standing at the line of scrimmage. I see no reason not to fire Haz during the bye.

I was also pissed when we took a knee with 36 seconds before half. At least run it and see if we can pop a big run. Griffin played decent other than that pass at the end and the pick. Those saying Colt should be our starter need to get a new hobby because that is just absurd.

At the end of the day I feel like this team squandered a huge opportunity today.

Facebook. Where the trolls roam :p

:laugh: Been battling my stupid Cowturds' fan so I haven't noticed any Skins' fans trolling with such nonsense...just Mike getting after the negative nancies.

Very demoralizing loss today. We are the better team, and still managed to find a way to lose. It gets old.

Very demoralizing loss today. We are the better team, and still managed to find a way to lose. It gets old.

That's why they play the game, doesn't matter who is better on paper if you can't get it done on the field.

time to cross our arms, sit back and take a breath.

Gruden has a challenge and will need a year or two to fix it. no sense hitting too many highs or lows. as Boone said...it gets old. what the H can we do about it except wank in the short-run but adopt a more optimistic long-run view? otherwise, it aint worth hangin around....yet again.

so.....leap of faith time. we have some pieces. we have a good coach. we have cap. we have a full draft. the timer started when Gruden signed....but it's far from having played itself out.

If Meriweather can be suspended for hard hits, then Suggs should get a month for the cheapest shot a player can take.

He didn't sue the group that made the decision (patent office). He instead filed an intimidation suit against folks who appealed to the patent office.

The Patent office received no complaints about the name when they canceled the Trademark & that's according to the Trademark office themselves. So, no one appealed to have the trademark canceled. It's the people who have been heading up this charge against the name of the team & trying to make it something it isn't. The Trademark thing is a separate issue, to knowledge.

I love how Antonio Brown is returning punts in Pittsburg. Shows me that they want to win more then they want to save face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.