• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Yep. I haven't heard anyone say it more clearly or in a more heartfelt way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe we're really only down to one solution--national media and the local fans need to force him to move to London and then bring in a better organization a year or two later.

I'm very busy right now, but I'm happy to invest some of my own time and money to at least get an online petition going. If we can then get it into the hands of local media, maybe it can gain some traction like the fan card thing from years ago.

I'll start working on it later this week and I'll share it here once complete.

He needs to move or he'll just promote another person like Doug and we'll be in this same situation 5 years from now.

Good Lord.

How did I wind up on an innerwebz "Teenage Girls Crying Because Chachi Doesn't Love Joannie Anymore" site?

If you want Snyder gone, you're gonna have to kill him. Not willing to do that?
Then STFU about it. He's not going anywhere. All the bitchfest petitions in the world won't change that.
You're all wasting your time, breath, and sanity fretting over something you can't control.

I don't like how most of the last 28yrs has gone any more than everybody else has. On gameday I cuss and bitch as much as anyone watching the games. Sometimes for a day or so afterwards. Definitely during the offseason. But what I do is not allow myself to stay in perpetual misery. Anyone can do that. But most CHOOSE to remain there. And make no mistake, it is a choice. Anybody that doesn't believe that is lying to themselves. Making excuses for it, like it's somehow out of their control.

If you can't control your feelings of dread, or anger, then just walk away. Not doing so makes you just as insane as some claim Dan or Bruce, to be.
Hear me? Makes you just like them. That what you want? You wanna quit, then quit. And do it without seeking recognition for it. But to let something you have no control over occupy so much of your time isn't healthy. Or smart. To allow someone you despise to live in your head 24/7 means you've allowed that person to kick your ass. In your own house. And you just keep asking for more.

You let that happen. Dan, or Bruce, or The Wicked Witch of The West didn't have anything to do with it. It's all on you.

It ain't that deep boys and girls. Life goes on. Starving children are allowed to cry.
Grownups fretting over a game, are not.

There, I feel better now.

Beat Miami!
HTTR

Good Lord.

How did I wind up on an innerwebz "Teenage Girls Crying Because Chachi Doesn't Love Joannie Anymore" site?

If you want Snyder gone, you're gonna have to kill him. Not willing to do that?
Then STFU about it. He's not going anywhere. All the bitchfest petitions in the world won't change that.
You're all wasting your time, breath, and sanity fretting over something you can't control.

I don't like how most of the last 28yrs has gone any more than everybody else has. On gameday I cuss and bitch as much as anyone watching the games. Sometimes for a day or so afterwards. Definitely during the offseason. But what I do is not allow myself to stay in perpetual misery. Anyone can do that. But most CHOOSE to remain there. And make no mistake, it is a choice. Anybody that doesn't believe that is lying to themselves. Making excuses for it, like it's somehow out of their control.

If you can't control your feelings of dread, or anger, then just walk away. Not doing so makes you just as insane as some claim Dan or Bruce, to be.
Hear me? Makes you just like them. That what you want? You wanna quit, then quit. And do it without seeking recognition for it. But to let something you have no control over occupy so much of your time isn't healthy. Or smart. To allow someone you despise to live in your head 24/7 means you've allowed that person to kick your ass. In your own house. And you just keep asking for more.

You let that happen. Dan, or Bruce, or The Wicked Witch of The West didn't have anything to do with it. It's all on you.

It ain't that deep boys and girls. Life goes on. Starving children are allowed to cry.
Grownups fretting over a game, are not.

There, I feel better now.

Beat Miami!
HTTR

I can appreciate your take - but not your place to tell anyone here to ‘STFU'.

Take your own advice and buck up with all these opinions that don't jibe with your own.

Sure.

Instead of STFU, how about, Please Consider Not Repeating The Same Exact Complaints 24/7-365?

And I'm here. Bucking up everyday. Not allowing perpetual gloom and doom to dictate my thought process.

How can I put this, Ax.

If you want me gone, you're gonna have to kill me. Not willing to do that?
Then STFU about it. I'm not going anywhere. All the bitchfest posts in the world won't change that.

See how that works? :)

I like it a lot Henry. I really do.

And I don't want you, or anybody else gone.

Just providing a public service, trying to improve the mental health of the emotionally distraught. :guitarist:

I haven't seen anyone lose their temper or become emotionally distraught.

I remember McLovin being hired shortly after the fan card movement years ago. I don't even understand the killing comment.:werd:

If an online petition, given to members of the media can cause some positive change in turning this team around, then great.

Also, if other people's posts really trigger you, you can ignore individual posters simply by clicking on their name.

Oh - I'm distraught baby.

I'll come down off the ledge, in my own good time.

I remember McLovin being hired shortly after the fan card movement years ago. I don't even understand the killing comment.:werd:

If an online petition, given to members of the media can cause some positive change in turning this team around, then great.

Also, if other people's posts really trigger you, you can ignore individual posters simply by clicking on their name.

Is there some online petition going on? I was wondering if something like the fan card movement was happening again. Of course, I think it ought to be sending in cards that say 'Get a real GM. Get rid of Allen.'

During the post game show Sunday, I saw several fans behind the stage wearing bags over their heads. That might send a signal. Remember the Aints? Maybe we could be the SkOUTS.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I feel compelled to mention that Manusky hasn't been all bad. This last week he managed to coach a first-half defense, put in multiple bad situations, in only giving up 12 points. The offense, in turn, did nothing. That has to be demoralizing for the defense.

Not saying Manusky should be kept but he has had his moments.

If I were Dan Snyder, I'd be looking for a tall building to jump from... he has to be seeing and hearing all of this. Epic trashing of his franchise, front office, and himself personally unlike anything we've ever seen.

If this doesn't bring about some kind of epiphany and front offense cleansing, nothing ever ever will.

Oh, I could certainly be reading everyone wrong. It's hard, just reading the written word, and always getting it right.
But going by what I've seen written, again, and again, and again, and again, and again, I can't help but get the picture in my mind of Nancy Kerrigan, sitting on the floor, wailing out, "Why......Why......Why".
It's a little comical. But, mostly sad.

Yeah, and I remember all the happiness because we "finally got a football guy" in the house. Problem was, he sucked. And I don't care who gets hired as a GM, unless he wins, everyone will immediately, and predictably, go right back to howling at the moon because we didn't hire the "right" GM.

Oh, and the killing comment is quite simple. Snyder isn't going anywhere. Surprised you didn't get it.

A petition won't do shit. But I guess as long as it appears to have an effect, it will allow some folks to take the credit if change they approve of comes to pass.

About the only thing it triggers is sympathy for fellow fans who allow their attitudes to be controlled by something/someone they loathe.
I don't physically block anyone. I don't need a button for that. I'm not that lazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.