• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Acts of Kindness

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Thanks to Elephant for the random act of kindness. El sent me a cool Skins bumper sticker and a window cling. They are proudly displayed on my truck as we speak!

el.JPG

We ought to start a random act of kindness thing here on BGO. Ideas are welcome....

Thanks again El! :cheers:

SC sent me beers from hoppin frog it of the blue for no good reason but to do it.

I'm going to start trading with him now. This is a great idea for a thread

I received a couple of Redskins stickers today from Brian also!! It was a nice surprise!

I know how much you enjoy Hoppin Frog Mike, now that I know the will get to you I will send ya some of my favorites!

Yes this is a great thread!! HTTR

I love the idea of a random acts of kindness BGO club. I think it's a great way to facilitate a family-like community atmosphere here. We're the best Redskins online community out there and I think something like this would cement our growing reputation as being the MOST AWESOME community to belong to. :D Let me know how I can contribute, I love sending out random packages to friends for no reason whatsoever, just because I can :)

I like that Virginia magnet. Nice truck. :)

Yeah - where'd that come from? :) I love my truck too. Used to be a Ford Ranger guy, but those trucks were so great Ford stopped making them (couldn't make any money on a vehicle that consistently lasted 15-20 years). The Tacoma is the heir and a very nice truck.

I was thinking, maybe we set up a random thing where anyone who want's to participate gives me (or another staff member) their name/address. Then when someone is in the mood to do a 'random act', we provide a random member name and address. What do you think?

I like the idea. Maybe a private area (so the public in general can't see the names and addresses) in the forum and then we can do random acts of kindness?

We can't put anyone's name/address anywhere on the site. It's problematic that way. Maybe we shouldn't make it about site members. Maybe we just pick someone in our daily lives, do a random act of kindness, and post about it here. You know, a 'my random act of kindness kicked the crap out of your random act of kindness' kind of a thing :)

I don't know. I'm open to ideas like I said.

Well...so far I am the only mother****er who has done **** for someone else!

Nosemilk!

That reminds me of the scene in 'Coach' where Luther is running around screaming 'Pour Gatorade on me!!!!'

Surprisingly funny show. Craig T Nelson fit the role well, but Jerry Van Dyke was brilliant.

Well...so far I am the only mother****er who has done **** for someone else!

Hold the bus, I sent Mike beer a few weeks ago without him knowing I was doing it, mother****er. Besides I am gracing you with my company for the Redskins titans game ;)

Thank you for the stickers, Brian. They are going on the beer fridge ASAP!

John,

Thank you for the BGO stickers as well...I put one on the beer fridge already.

No problem, glad to do it, you've been one of our most loyal members, along with lots of other folks.

I got my BGO stickers as well, thank you, John! As soon as it stops raining, I'll slap one on my car and give to my dad and brother for their cars. :D

Proud to sport the BGO sticker next to my Redskins sticker on my bumper!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.