• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

Pwned Thread: Someone had to do it!

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

OK Mods, I want to respect any wishes you guys have for this site. BGO has an identity of its own and I think we all want it to stay that way. Om, I saw you nip Mike's thread of scantily clad women in the bud so if this is not something you want here, please step in.

In honor of unsonny, I think it is appropriate to begin this one the same way he started the original. (Not to mention it is a Classic)

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Yusuf, I never understood why that one was so popular but every time I look at it, I smile.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Last edited:

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

So my girlfriend decide to post this on FB. Do I really resemble this dog? :thud:

Jugband McGillicuddy

The Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Army Marshall

Duke amassed the biggest, strongest, fastest, and most violent of its forces for an epic battle on a 100-yard battlefield:

Their foe entered as they always do, en masse, stoic, and confident:

The experts thought that Duke would surely be able to handle an over-matched opponent, with it's ferocious aerial assault:

Army's general in charge of air superiority was unimpressed:

Army took control with its world-renowned ground game:

And left Duke fans...

Army was relentless, battering the Blue Devils on the ground and through the air, and taking full advantage of four Duke....

Duke quickly found that they had no choice but to:

And that's because they...

Just like the rest of the....

Army, ever the good sports, shook the Devils' hands, and didn't even remind them that it's only because of a West Point grad....

...that they have ANYTHING that doesn't...

Duke was left to:

and

While Army has just one question:

The end.

Last edited:

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s71uqBg9iY[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0