• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

Pro Bowl (Redskins)

One of many experimental iterations ...

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Just watching the joke of a football game and Phillip Rivers has thrown 2 interceptions to two different Redskins in the first quarter of the game. London Fletcher intercepted a tipped ball and D-Hall made Brandon Lloyd look stupid!

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

DHall with the fumble forced, recovery, and defensive TD. Representing the Skins well!

Will be starting Mad Men soon. This game sucks.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Skinsfan76

The Starter
Reaction score

It's almost not fair to have all three Redskins players on the same team!

fansince62

The All-Time Great
Reaction score

DHall with the fumble forced, recovery, and defensive TD. Representing the Skins well!

Will be starting Mad Men soon. This game sucks.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device
you Sales guys always hang together!

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Haha! D-Hall with the Pro-Bowl MVP. He got burned by Reggie Wayne for one of the AFC's TD's.

Jimbo

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

Haha! D-Hall with the Pro-Bowl MVP. He got burned by Reggie Wayne for one of the AFC's TD's.
I wouldn't say he was "burned". He actually had very good coverage and Rivers made an absolutely perfect throw.

Too bad Devin Hester made a crappy toss to Hall on that botched kickoff reverse. Hall had all kinds of room up the sideline had Hester done a better job.

I was impressed with Fletcher. Besides his pick and defensive play, he was great on kickoff coverage as well.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

I wouldn't say he was "burned". He actually had very good coverage and Rivers made an absolutely perfect throw.

Too bad Devin Hester made a crappy toss to Hall on that botched kickoff reverse. Hall had all kinds of room up the sideline had Hester done a better job.

I was impressed with Fletcher. Besides his pick and defensive play, he was great on kickoff coverage as well.
It looked like Wayne simply muscled Hall out of his way as Rivers threw the bullet putting Hall a step behind, but I will cede it was a good throw by Rivers.

You are spot on about Fletcher. He was moving side to side like a beast out there. On at least 2 different occasions he made the run to the sideline beating Charles to the edge to keep him from turning the corner.

I think the difference in this game was most of the guys on defense for the AFC were from playoff teams so they were just ready for it to be over. The guys on the NFC side of the ball were there to play. Radcliffe had that tip so London could get to it. DeAngelo played tough. Beason was playing tough out there.

Lanky Livingston

The Commissioner
Reaction score

Florida Atlantic

I think Redskins defenders had something to prove out there. They spent all season in the worst or second worst defense, and that has got to hurt. "You feel that sting, boy? That's pride, ****in' with yo' ass."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0