• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Poll: Who Drafts First In 2014?

Who Will Pick First In The 2014 NFL Draft?

• Total voters

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Which team do you predict will have the worst season in 2013? Who will be picking first, and why?

I hate to kick a team/man when they're down. But I also have to go with the Jags.

The Raiders may give them a run in the futility department, but I believe their QB will do just enough to keep them out of the cellar. And the only other candidate I see is the Jets. I do believe Ryan is gone by the bye, but also believe his exit will lead to a few meaningless wins late in the season.

I think the Jags will be better than people expect, what with Gus Bradley & the young talent they have on offense. If MJD can get close to his former levels of production, their offense might just surprise some people this year.

Voted other and I'm going with philthy. College coach with new system and town with zero patience.

I'll go with Cleveland.

After their monumentally idiotic trade last night, I'm happier and happier with this prediction. They might go 0-16. They play the Bills, Jaguars & Jets, the only three teams they have a shot at beating IMO.

Can there be a tie for worst team?

I dont think the Jags or Browns really stand a chance in ANY game they have this year...I mean, the 2-14 Chiefs stomped the crap out of them week 1 at home when they were both fresh.

Cleveland got rid of Trent but I wasnt overly thrilled with him anyways..He has potential but Cleveland needs A LOT more than that. They need someone who can step in and do something now. They're loaded in draft picks for next year though.

Its almost fun thinking about how they will waste all of those picks, lol. I hate taking pleasure in others' misfortune but man, as badly as the Redskins were run for so long, its nice to see another team doing even worse. Schadenfreude?

Uh... we're 1 game out of drafting first ourselves.

I mean, the Rams using our pick to draft first.

Jags won again yesterday...Houston might be pulling the same **** the Colts did 2 years ago.

Jags won again yesterday...Houston might be pulling the same **** the Colts did 2 years ago.

No, I don't think this is the case. The team has given up, that's for sure, but I don't think they're tanking. There isn't a #1 guy that will magically solve all their problems; I think they'll go with Case in the near future. They just need to build around him. They've let their best OL walk the past two offseasons in a row...need to replenish that cabinet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.