• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Please, Don't Drink and Drive

Dead Money

, Mike Wise HATE'r
Reaction score
This cowboys mess has brought up old memories.

I used to drink. A lot. I used to drive afterward. Often. I never hurt anyone but myself by damaging my future and emptying my wallet. I was lucky. Tremendously lucky. I was caught. A few times. I learned my lesson. The hard way. Eventually.

I've made my life so much harder by doing this in the past, luckily escaping with my life the peace of mind that I never hurt anyone else and have paid the price for it since and will continue for years.

Its cold out. Walking will warm you up. Its too far to walk. Jog. I don't have the money. Don't drink it all next time. But I couldn't get a ride. Swallow your pride and call someone, ANYONE. I thought I was fine to drive No, really, you didn't.

If you have a problem, get some help, there are hundreds of thousands of people out there willing to share and help anyone at anytime. I'm one of them.

Please, just don't drink and drive and learn from my mistakes.

Thanks for listening. :blank:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.