Pickem Reminder!!!

One of many experimental iterations ...

Neophyte

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Ok folks, it is Thursday and that means the first NFL game this week. Get your Pickem picks in before the game.

That is all.

Lanky Livingston

The Commissioner
Reaction score

Florida Atlantic

I forgot. Guess I'm gonna have to be super accurate for the rest of the year!!

Just a question - is it a software choice, or your choice to lock ALL picks after Thursday??

Jimbo

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

I guess Barfalo's not as good at home as I thought. Off to a bad start. :(

Neophyte

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

I forgot. Guess I'm gonna have to be super accurate for the rest of the year!!

Just a question - is it a software choice, or your choice to lock ALL picks after Thursday??
Lanky, Boone will have to confirm this because he runs the show Pickem is concerned but I believe he said once it is a software thing.

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Yes- the software only allows me to lock by week. Even if I unlock a week, if the first game has started, it won't let you.make picks for the rest of the week. But I can enter your picks manually if you miss the first game deadline-just pm them to me. I'll count the game you miss as a loss.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Indiana

You know what's frustrating? Week 7 I'm the only person to pick Buffalo in the Pickem. They win. Two weeks ago once more I'm the only one in the Pickem going with Buffalo over Miami. They win again. This time a bunch of other folks join the Buffalo contingent.

They lose.

Ain't that some s**t?

BigRedskinDaddy

The Rookie
Reaction score

You know what's frustrating? Week 7 I'm the only person to pick Buffalo in the Pickem. They win. Two weeks ago once more I'm the only one in the Pickem going with Buffalo over Miami. They win again. This time a bunch of other folks join the Buffalo contingent.

They lose.

Ain't that some s**t?
Sorry for my part in that, serv. I have just given up on picking the Jets after 2 or 3 particularly frustrating losses that cost me points. Unless they're playing a cupcake like the Browns, Chiefs or Lions, I'm picking against them the rest of the year. **** Mark Sanchez -- dang USC collegian.

Can't trust a one of them fellas in cardinal and gold, not for a second. The boys in powder blue and gold, now...different story completely. :)

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Indiana

Sorry for my part in that, serv. I have just given up on picking the Jets after 2 or 3 particularly frustrating losses that cost me points. Unless they're playing a cupcake like the Browns, Chiefs or Lions, I'm picking against them the rest of the year. **** Mark Sanchez -- dang USC collegian.

Can't trust a one of them fellas in cardinal and gold, not for a second. The boys in powder blue and gold, now...different story completely. :)
No problem, BRD, I went with the Jets on this one anyway. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0