• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

PFT: Shanahan signs former Broncos draft pick

One of many experimental iterations ...

BGO

The Denver-to-Washington pipeline is open for business.Let it be known: Center/guard Kory Lichtensteiger was the first signing of the Shanahan era. A fourth-round pick by Shanahan in 2008, the lightweight lineman was cut by Denver, then Minnesota last year.Former Broncos...

More...

Om

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia Tech

The only person in Redskins Nation not rooting for this guy to be a long-time Redskin is Larry Michaels.

MisterPinstripe

2019 NFL Pickem Champion
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Just out of curiosity, why is Larry the only one? I do not watch his show so I have no idea what he is like.

EDIT* I though I heard somewhere he was a Cowboys fan?

Om

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia Tech

Just out of curiosity, why is Larry the only one? I do not watch his show so I have no idea what he is like.

EDIT* I though I heard somewhere he was a Cowboys fan?
Larry, who I love dearly, is the sometimes articulationally-challenged team announcer.

:cool4:

MisterPinstripe

2019 NFL Pickem Champion
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Larry, who I love dearly, is the sometimes articulationally-challenged team announcer.

Ahahahaha.... I have never listened to one of his broadcasts before. I have heard him a couple of times during NFL highlights and figured he was awful because it could be an 80 yard TD pass with 20 broken tackles and if you were listening on the radio you would think it was a 2 yard run.

Miles Monroe

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

I never noticed, but then again, I've been either blitzed or hung over the times we've spoken.

China

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Michigan State

Maybe it's just me but his last name doesn't seem that bad. It's not like his last name is Onomatopoeia. ;) But you may be right, Larry might have difficulty with it.

Jimbo

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

Hopefully KL can bring a guy like Peyton Hillis with him. Hillis never got a shot in Denver this year, probably because he's a Shanny guy. I love his catching ability and great balance. Great guy to have on 3rd downs.

Bring in the former Broncos. Kinda reminds me of George Allen and his "Ramskins".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0