PFT: Brandon Jacobs knew the Redskins luck would run out

One of many experimental iterations ...

BGO

When Brandon Jacobs wasn’t complaining about his role*with the Giants during an interview with Men’s Fitness, he was reveling in the struggles of his NFC East rivals in Dallas and Philadelphia. “They have a lot of talent and they’re very well coached, but it’s so thrilling for me to see the Eagles and Cowboys*lose like…

More...

Lanky Livingston

The Commissioner
Reaction score

Florida Atlantic

Interesting, Cooley was absolutely slaughtered by Skip Clueless for his comments, I wonder what he'll say about Jacobs.

PS - the comments on this article are priceless...

Bulldog

The All-Time Great
Reaction score

Jacobs - I knew the Cardinals were going to win Game 6........

Way to go, Brandon, those after the fact predictions are really impressive.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Dead Money

, Mike Wise HATE'r
Reaction score

Interesting, Cooley was absolutely slaughtered by Skip Clueless for his comments, I wonder what he'll say about Jacobs.
Honestly who (besides Romo Fans) listens to ANYTHING that poor little excuse for a man says about ANYTHING? #FABuLOUS!

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score

Honestly who (besides Romo Fans) listens to ANYTHING that poor little excuse for a man
Skip Bayless is a man ?!?!?

I always assumed he was a woman, because every time I see him, he's wearing panties. Not that I'm looking for them, but they're kind of hard to miss, considering they're always bunched up in a wad, and curled up above his pants.

Bulldog

The All-Time Great
Reaction score

Cowherd is worse. I tried listening to his show one day and it gave me a headache. His voice is so whiney and horse.

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

Cowherd is worse. I tried listening to his show one day and it gave me a headache. His voice is so whiney and horse.
Cowherd has interesting guests from time to time, that's about all I can say. He is obnoxious, the epitome of a shock jock, trying get listeners by being controversial. Doofus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0