• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Palin: We need Spudnut not Sputnik

Chris

Ring of Fame
BGO Ownership Group
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
You really can't make this stuff up.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=floM6Idv94c[/media]

I can never hear a word she says. Whenever she starts talking I see her flipping her hair with 'Dream Weaver' playing in the background.

I think I have issues :)

I have to admit, she is adorable.

And the way she spells out internet abbreviations makes me weak in the knees. :)

:laugh:

I was certain this was going viral! If you would have told me the Birther thread would go viral and this would turn into a "Sarah is HAWT" thread, I never would have thunk it!

You guys need help!

Oh, by the way, Sarah Palin is HOT! :love:

In Charlottesville there's this place which makes donuts out of potatoes called 'Spudnuts.' I never ate there because it sounded kinda weird.

In Charlottesville there's this place which makes donuts out of potatoes called 'Spudnuts.' I never ate there because it sounded kinda weird.

I don't blame you. That term tops my list of "10 Things You Never Want To Hear Your Doctor Say."

:laugh:

I was certain this was going viral! If you would have told me the Birther thread would go viral and this would turn into a "Sarah is HAWT" thread, I never would have thunk it!

You guys need help!

Oh, by the way, Sarah Palin is HOT! :love:

GMILF?

:)

Politics and philosophical differences aside.

I'd freakin' head up her campaign fund-raising efforts if she a.) decided to run for President, and b.) I was guaranteed an appointment as a White House intern if she won.

The answer to our economic issues-

spudnuts.jpg

http://www.richland.tri-cityshopping.com/spudnuts/

So Obama wants the russians to beat us getting a spacecraft into space again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.