• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Skins v Panthers

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Last year's rookie phenom vs this year's rookie phenom. My money is on Griff.

Hail!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Cam has been spotty when pressured this year. We'd better find a way to do that. I think Griff will be Griff if Kyle lets him loose.

Agreed, we need to get in Newtons face early and often to come away with the win. I think today is the day, the D finds a way.

Hell, I'm rhyming again:behead2:

So, right off the bat MeAngelo goes for the strip instead of the tackle and gives up the first down. I loathe this ****head.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

This defense is so freakin bad it's just painful to watch. I never thought of Adam Cariker as a vital piece of the defense, but if you watch whoever they put in at left end just gets dominted. Same with whoever they put at Orakpo's spot. No pass rush + no coverage = a defense that can't stop anybody.

So, 25 more plays in total, with a 10 minute advantage in TOP, and we still lose by 8 points.

Seems like the hoopla and novelty factor of RGIII has worn off, and as the saying goes, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

I really can't see where our next win will come from. Most likely against the Browns, but that would be a long shot at best.

One good thing about NOT having them play on TV here is that I don't get to SEE how bad they are; reading about it is more than enough!

You don't win without playmakers.

There are no playmakers on this team at WR right now. There are no playmakers on the DL or at LB. There isn't anyone in the defensive backfield except perhaps Wilson that is really an NFL player at this stage, hate to say it.

This isn't the NBA or NHL. Griffin and Morris alone aren't going to get this team to .500 or the playoffs.

Too many OTHER personnel and scheme decisions have been the wrong ones along the way.

Game summary:
Kyle Shanahan is too cute for his own good, doesn't use the weapons he has effectively. The lack of touches for Morris is downright disturbing at this point!

Haslett is just a poor DC. Should replace him this week.

The problem with this organization is firing Shanahan could only be done in the offseason because the natural interims would be the OC or DC.

No one is going to name Kyle Shanahan Head Coach and although Haslett has been a Head Coach he hasn't been very successful.

And the work of his unit here has been poor to average last year and now poor again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.