• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Bills

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Alright brothers and sisters. We have waited a week to see if our boys could bounce back after dropping on to the Panthers. Today we get the surprise Buffalo Bills behind their Harvard QB.

Let the games begin!

Let's go Skins! We need to stop Fred Jackson and Stevie Johnson. And let's hope Gaffney can carry the load with Moss out.

Also....how about the emergence of one of the other WRs?

Let's go Skins! We need to stop Fred Jackson and Stevie Johnson. And let's hope Gaffney can carry the load with Moss out.

Also....how about the emergence of one of the other WRs?

Definitely. I want to see the emergence of Helu, Austin, and several other youngsters. Let's see what the kids can do!

I hate 4pm games. Gives people too many hours to get a bit buzzed. It always shows in the posting.

So, who's bar tending today.

Oh goody, the Chatroom ought to be really a lot of fun then. ,:dizzy2: :)

LOL.... I'm just sippin some non spiked cranberry pomegranate juice for now. I may hit it with some Absolute once the game starts :)

As per usual, I will have the homebrew out and available but I have to pull out early today. Tonight is the last night the haunt is open so I will be leaving the house to get out there to work before halftime.

I'm looking for Hankerson to have some impact today.

Here are the Redskins inactives for today: CB Buchanon, FB Sellers, LB White, OT Trent Williams, TE Byrd, WR Moss, DL Scott

Thanks for posting that Neo. So all of the WRs are active. I like it.

Greetings peeps. As I predicted, all hell is breaking loose in the 1 p.m. games, going to be a wacky NFL week 8. I went with a lot of favorites in Pickem, so my streak of picking awesomeness may come to an ugly end today.

Anyway, just me and the boy here today, going to grill some wings, sip on some Newcastle Brown Ale and take it easy after working all weekend.

Pickem players all over the world going nuts over dem rams.

How long till one of you comment how good the rams are and that our win there means more than we've been giving it credit for!?

I mean since we have the late game and all?

Here's to eating a big fat buffalo burger today!!!!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I hate 4pm games. Gives people too many hours to get a bit buzzed. It always shows in the posting.

Oh goody, the Chatroom ought to be really a lot of fun then. ,:dizzy2: :)

I always thought everyone in the chatroom was usually drunk anyway, they way they acted :) :joker:

How long till one of you comment how good the rams are and that our win there means more than we've been giving it credit for!?

Hmmm...I'm thinking, what the hell's up with the Saints?

Bradford didn't play today. Duh.

(Duh was for me, btw.) Ugh.

Beck not looking good so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.