• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NY Post:Giants passed fake ‘game-worn’ gear to fans so Eli could keep real items: law

HOF44

The Starter
Reaction score
Please let this be true, and let the Feds come after Mara!!

Link

For years, the Giants operated a racket in which they “repeatedly engaged in the distribution of fraudulent Giants memorabilia,” Inselberg claims.

They then “coerced and intimidated” Wagner and the Skibas “into lying to the FBI about it,” the suit alleges.
“When the Government came knocking on the Giants’ door, the response was a coverup that threw Inselberg under the bus to protect themselves and the team,” according to court papers.
The suit names Manning, the Giants, Inc., CEO John Mara, team lawyer William Heller, CFO Christine Procops, Wagner, the Skiba brothers and dry cleaner Barone as defendants.

If left up to the NFL it will go away quietly. The only hope is the part about lying to a Grand Jury brings independent parties to look into this. Normally the feds don't to take that well to that. Many more have gotten in more trouble for lying about an issue than if they had just owned up to it in the first place.

If left up to the NFL it will go away quietly. The only hope is the part about lying to a Grand Jury brings independent parties to look into this. Normally the feds don't to take that well to that. Many more have gotten in more trouble for lying about an issue than if they had just owned up to it in the first place.

Goodell came out and talked about how ethical and good a business man that Jimmy Haslem was, right after being accused of racketeering. So, I don't think he has a problem supporting criminals. Ugh.

Well, looks like this is a non-story. Legal experts are saying it's a frivolous lawsuit and won't go anywhere. Don't have a link, just saw it on the news. We shall see how it plays out over the next few weeks.

Well, looks like this is a non-story. Legal experts are saying it's a frivolous lawsuit and won't go anywhere. Don't have a link, just saw it on the news. We shall see how it plays out over the next few weeks.

If this was Snyder and Griffin, Goodell would be HAMMERING us right now, I have no doubt.

We took a $36mill hit for doing nothing wrong, but yet the Vag's are expecting to get away with this!

I wonder if we'll hear anything frm the fans who bought 'legit' match worn #10 jersey's.

The NFL has already dismissed it as a "frivolous" lawsuit. Asshats.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.