• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

not one of donovan's better days

fansince62

ok...so you expect him to have accuracy problems...especially on the run...and you know we have a poor receiving corps....but cmon....he's waiting too long to let it go on these short passes

we're lucky not to be behind by 21 pts

Is Fred Davis still on this team?

McNabb has always had accuracy issues but I swear he's gotten even worse since joining the Skins. :(
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I am thinking he is looking like a JC day...spending time on his back

<--is wondering where Lanky is to come tell us how "Elite" he is.

Armstrong just made him look good on that play though.

I'm so glad Mikey got rid of DT. He's nothing compared to an all star/real contributor like Roydell Williams!!!!!

Actually at the end of the day Mcnabbs stats were pretty good. Mathews was eating our lunch before being injured. GB should have been called for quite a few more penalties as well. The anouncers made mention of a tweaked quad sustained by Mcnabb last week after the one long run....I can't say that was a factor or not but our Oline didn't have a good day and to make matters worse lost both Ot's. Regardless a very nice conference win against a superbowl favorite.

I feel a little dirty winning this one because of what you said Cycleans. Matthews was effin killing us before he went down. Still, I'll take it.

If 357 yds. passing is a bad game, then I can't wait to see the good games.

:biggrin2:

When he posted it, I'd have to agree. 357 yards or not, it wasn't McNabb's best showing, but he did enough when it counted to get the win. Hard to argue with the final result. And McNabb to Moss is turning into a pretty powerful combination. If we can get McNabb to Armstrong a more common hook-up, we may see some pretty spectacular offensive showings.

Add Cooley to the mix and it becomes even more powerful. And it would be nice if Fred Davis could pick it up like last year.

But you can see that I added the smiley - knew his post was much earlier. But like I said in chat - just had a good feeling about the second half. It helped when Matthews went out with an injury. Just saying. But we still needed to respond and the team did it when it counted the most.

Add Cooley to the mix and it becomes even more powerful. And it would be nice if Fred Davis could pick it up like last year.

But you can see that I added the smiley - knew his post was much earlier. But like I said in chat - just had a good feeling about the second half. It helped when Matthews went out with an injury. Just saying. But we still needed to respond and the team did it when it counted the most.

I'm thinkin more of what we have been seeing for 5 weeks now. I'm tickled pink DM is a Skin. but the combo of his accuracy issues and receivers still dropping balls works against an offense that has enough problems to struggle with. these should be fixable problems......

Hard to pick it up from the bench. I can only remember seeing him on the field for one offensive play today. Maybe he's not practicing well.

All offseason I was drooling over our potential two- tight end sets. Now I just drool.

Hard to pick it up from the bench. I can only remember seeing him on the field for one offensive play today. Maybe he's not practicing well.

All offseason I was drooling over our potential two- tight end sets. Now I just drool.

Yeah, I think our offense has played well this year except for the Rams game. I've been frustrated with the lack of using Sleepy though. By cutting DT, making that draft class look even worse, if that was possible.

I'm thinkin more of what we have been seeing for 5 weeks now. I'm tickled pink DM is a Skin. but the combo of his accuracy issues and receivers still dropping balls works against an offense that has enough problems to struggle with. these should be fixable problems......

Well McNabb's accuracy should improve to his baseline once the hitch in his giddyup heals. I also have to wonder if part of the issue is unfamiliarity between him and the receivers still. As for the dropsies, I think that will get fixed as we rebuild our receiving corps. However you're 100% correct that the combo of the two is the last thing this offense needs at this stage of the game.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

McNabb has always thrown dirt balls or behind receivers. I used to jump up and down when he id that in Filthy. But even on his worse day (Like yesterday) he's still better than what we had

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.