• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week Fifteen

Washington Taylor beat Panthers

Lanky Livingston

Lol, no RG3 means like 5 cities get the Redskins. Oh well, I bought Sunday ticket for this exact reason!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Win4us

Ring of Fame
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Air Force

Great, not only is it Green Bay @ Chicago for me, it's listening to Aikman and Buck call it. Early Christmas for me!

Goaldeje

The Legend
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

James Madison

Great, not only is it Green Bay @ Chicago for me, it's listening to Aikman and Buck call it. Early Christmas for me!
Man, talk about a lump of coal. What did you DO this year?

Jimbo

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

I got spoiled getting to see the Skins three weeks in a row on TV. Looks like the 2-minute delayed internet feed and RedZone for me although I also get to watch Peyton go against the Ravens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤