• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 3

LET'S GO!!

Lanky Livingston

Oh hells yeah! Houston area gettin' the Redskins game! WOOT!

Lanky Livingston

If the local team is playing on Fox at the same time, then NFL rules prohibit another game being played on CBS. For example, the Vikings play at 1pm on Fox, so most of Minnesota area doesn't get an early game on CBS this week.

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Ken,
It looks like I'll get the game on TV. If so, you're welcome to use my Sunday Ticket online on Sunday.

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Virginia

Ken,
It looks like I'll get the game on TV. If so, you're welcome to use my Sunday Ticket online on Sunday.
Thanks. I'll take it. However, keep checking each day to make sure there are no changes in your region. That happens sometimes.

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Unless something changes, it's all yours. I'll get with you on PM this weekend to get you set up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤