• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 5 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
This week, it was SkinsOrlando alone at the top of the standings, with a 12-2 record. DieselPwr44 and Jimbo were right behind at 11-3. Don't be too impressed though, as Monkey and a Dartboard finished 4th at 10-4, along with a gaggle of other monkeys.

On the season, servumtuum continues to have a deathgrip on the top spot at 55-22, a 71% accuracy rating. MCD5, Yusuf06, MisterPinstripe, Burgundy Burner, Lovethebeer, Maverick, China,Canadian Hog, and Jimbo round out the top ten.

For complete Week 5 results, click HERE.
For complete Season to Date results, click HERE.

I'm being beaten by a monkey with a dart board.
Apparently I know less about football than politics :\

You're one of the very few people that's worse than me at this right now. Eeesh.

I'm holding on to my lead over Monkey & a Dartboard by a single percentage point...what a crazy season.

Uh, politics is the monkeys minus the dartboard-maybe that's why. :betterwink2:

Ugly week. I mean the Jets?

Are you kidding me?!?

I'm waiting for the week that the monkey beats all of us geniuses!

I've been back and forth this week with one selection - Jacksonville, Denver. Broncos one minute, Jags the next. Broncos-Jags, Jags-Broncos. Back and forth. Forth and back. Finally made a choice - it's a tough one, but my decision is now logged and saved. Sure hope I'm right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.