• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 16 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
And the race to the championship tightens! This week, it was two-time former champion Jimbo leading the way with a 11-5 record, followed closely by five others at 10-6 including Maverick, Shi no Tenshi, IronMike, Burgundy Burner, and Posse Lover.

For the season, McD5 maintains his grip on the lead at 164-75-1. Lovethebeer is just 4 games back at 160-79-1. Still in the hunt are Burgundy Burner, Maverick, Yusuf06, Jimbo, MisterPinstripe, servumtuum, Canadian Hog, and DieselPwr44.

It's going to be an exciting finish as things will continue to tighten up as we prepare to enter the playoffs. Remember, we have yet in 3 years awarded a 'Perfect Week' prize, so keep playing even if you believe you are out of the running for a top player prize!

For complete Week 16 Results, click HERE.
For complete Season-to-Date Results, click HERE.

Aaaannndd that's a wrap for me boyz and girls! Screwed myself with two lousy weeks here at the end. Conflabbit!! :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: Consolation prize - at least I won my fantasy league this year so that's something I guess. :party:

Good luck to the rest of you!

If the Eagles hold on, I am looking at a 15-1 week. But I'm guessing the other top players in this game are having a great week too. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.