• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 14 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
This week was highly competitive with three players, Kelly, Lovethebeer, and servumtuum tied for the lead with 11-3 records. Close on their heels were Jimbo, China, Coolbreeze, and Burgundy Burner, all at 10-4. A gaggle of 9-5'ers rounded out this week's performances.

Burgundy Burner edged into the season lead with a 132-70 record, one game ahead of tugboat at 131-71. The leaders are followed by Lovethebeer and Jimbo at 130-72, micks113, SNF, and Shi no Tenshi at 127-75. Rounding out the top 10 are Coolbreeze at 126-76, servumtuum at 125-77, and China at 124-78.

Click HERE for Week 14 results.

Click HERE for season to date rankings.

For those of you who aren't doing well so far, please continue to play the game. Things can change quickly, and don't forget we continue to offer a prize for anyone finishing with a perfect week.

How many are in a gaggle? :)

Congrats to the winners on last week's picks. Really tight game and anyone can win it - got a feeling it could go down to the wire.

From Merriam-Webster online:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gaggle

gag·gle noun \ˈga-gəl\
Definition of GAGGLE

: flock; especially : a flock of geese when not in flight — compare skein
: a group, aggregation, or cluster lacking organization <a gaggle of reporters and photographers>
: an indefinite number <participated in a gaggle of petty crimes>

Number 2. seems to fit pretty well. :rolleyes:

Hey, Boone, I need you to reassure me that I haven't slipped into an alternate universe somewhere. The numbers you posted add up to 14 games-and when I pull up the results chart from the NFL Office Pool.com page there are 16 with myself and Kelly at 13-3 followed by Coolbreeze, BB, Jimbo and Lovethebeer at 12-4.

Have I just proved the existence of wormholes or what?:dizzy2:

3 weeks to make up 8 games, could be tough.

Hey, Boone, I need you to reassure me that I haven't slipped into an alternate universe somewhere. The numbers you posted add up to 14 games-and when I pull up the results chart from the NFL Office Pool.com page there are 16 with myself and Kelly at 13-3 followed by Coolbreeze, BB, Jimbo and Lovethebeer at 12-4.

Have I just proved the existence of wormholes or what?:dizzy2:

Perhaps. You might want to check whether this Boone has a beard or not.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Hey guys,
Apologize for not catching that the results were two games short. I am in the middle of a major job change and haven't had the time I normally do to spend on this. Thanks serv for catching and thanks Burgundy Burner for pming me. If you see future issues, always pm me as I will likely see that much more reliably than a comment in a thread.

Here are the corrected reports and thanks again for catching the error in the originals!

Click HERE for correct Week 14 results.

Click HERE for correct season to date rankings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.