NFL.com Shop mistake: Vick jersey

One of many experimental iterations ...

Sarge

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Air Force

The danny has him signed!!!!!!!!!!

The danny has him signed!!!!!!!

If no other source is correct, it looks as if the danny already has a money making jersey being cranked out in a sweatshop in Bangkok

Sarge

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Air Force

my gosh...when was the last time we overpaid for a no talent free agent?

With the word ""Turnstile" being the most frequent and nicest adjective used to describe the O-Line so far this year, we're gonna need someone that can scramble and run for thier lives, as much as I hate it

PennSkinsfan

The UDFA
Reaction score

With the word ""Turnstile" being the most frequent and nicest adjective used to describe the O-Line so far this year, we're gonna need someone that can scramble and run for thier lives, as much as I hate it
:help: I never thought about it that way, but you are right. And it is the Snyderatto way. Solve a weak Oline but signing a QB who can run like hell. Sounds like rationale logic that would come out of Ashburn.

Sarge

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Air Force

Sarge I am shocked you are sticking up for Vick. what makes you think this guy can still run fast? old tapes? if that was the case we should bring back B Mitch to return kicks..
I'm not sticking up for him, I think he's a piece of ****. But I'll bet the danny has Vicks rookie card and some old tapes he's been watching;)

Om

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia Tech

Strangely, the link to the NFL Shop in that piece purporting to link to the Skins Vick jersey leads to ... no such page found. And a "Vick" search at NFL Shop comes us empty as well.

Huh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0