• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFC East QBs

Which QB do you want to win one game TODAY

• Griff

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Manning

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Romo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
Yeah, probably not fair to ask this after an RG3 comeback win and a Romo 5 INT game, but whaddrugonnado? :D

Poll coming, if you had to pick Eli, Vick, Griff or Romo for one game today (not in five years), who would it be? And why? This isn't a poll about who we think will eventually be remembered as the best, it's who do you want on your team this weekend to win a must-have game.

For one game? ... Eli or Bob. I might just take Bob. Bob is more electric but Eli is a consistent winner. Vick and Romo are way too up-and-down at this point.

For this entire season? I'd take Eli. He's the one QB in the division who has proven he can play well down the stretch.

At this moment which NFC East team would I trade QB situations with? None. I can't remember the last time I've thought that.

At this moment which NFC East team would I trade QB situations with? None. I can't remember the last time I've thought that.

Ain't that the truth. Strange feeling indeed.

I sure like it though. :)

Manning...for now.

And I thought seriously about voting for Griff but not quite yet.

Before Sunday, I'd have taken Manning. But after Sunday, Griff. Both QBs were in identical situations, needing to drive their team down the field for the winning field goal. Granted, it wasn't Eli's fault, but he did not get the job done, while Griffin did.

Plus, ITS RG3 Y'ALL. He has his own HIGHLIGHT ZONE, lol.

Griffin, in a heart beat.

Goober Manning relies on throwing up prayers and having them answered.

Opie Romo is the greatest QB that never won a goddamn thing.

The Dog Murderer is, well, a dog murderer.

Bob....unless it's a Superbowl against New England.

I picked Griffin. I don't think Eli could do what Griffin can do with this offense. I think he'd get killed behind this line.

If both had the Giants offense to work with I'd pick Eli.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took Griffin over Sleepy. Vick and Romo never entered the equation. I think Griff brings more energy to the table.

1. Manning
2. Griffin
3. Vick
4. Romo

Griffin at 2 would seem presumptuous for a rookie starting Game 5 this weekend, but he appears to have the mental toughness to not only handle end of half and game situations but actually relish them.

That is a rare quality.

Manning has it. Romo and Vick struggle in those situations, especially Romo.

If it was on this team as it is now, I'd take Robert. Eli would be runner up, but I think he'd be undone by the pool Pass Pro. On a team with a solid Oline, I'd probably take Eli for now. He's proven over time. However, if Robert maintains his level of play and accuracy, he'll get the nod.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.