newbie...

BGO - The road less traveled

Terry

The UDFA
Reaction score

to the forum, although I recognize many of the handles here and I've been posting with some of you on and off for over a decade now. I hadn't realized how many birds of a feather had found a home here.
________
buy extreme q

Last edited:

Neophyte

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Terry . . . welcome! Glad you found us. Hope you enjoy the place as much as the rest of us.

No offense but I'll be moving this thread to the Gateway forum. We sort of want to keep like things together. It's nothing personal.

Jimbo

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

I've posted at ES but that was a little too intense for me.
It definitely takes a strong stomach to wade through the muck there sometimes. Welcome aboard old friend.

Terry

The UDFA
Reaction score

I don't know about another take... I'll probably fall on one side or the other into most of the typical Redskin camps :) :

Campbell: We'll go nowhere with him
Portis: He's done, as a tailback he runs like a fullback without power
OL: :cry:
3-4: focus more in the zone blitz than on the front
Safety: I think it's our biggest defensive need and the only thing we lake to make it all go.

CounterTrey

The Team Captain
Reaction score

Good to see ya Terry my friend. You elevate any football conversation and this place has a lot of top notch stuff, so it's great to see you join the fray. :)

Terry

The UDFA
Reaction score

Maybe you will get lucky and I be dragged back out to sea with the next tide. :)
No way, dude. With global warming, you were just playing musical ice floes. The music's over and you're stuck here.

Do you now devolve back into a brown bear?

chrisavery72

The Rookie
Reaction score

You know one of the things with the site? When I need to blow off some steam from being a Skins fan I just go over to the arcade and take a breather. :)

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

You know one of the things with the site? When I need to blow off some steam from being a Skins fan I just go over to the arcade and take a breather. :)
You and me both brother. I've transferred my skeeball addiction to downhill skiing.

Burl

Camp Fodder
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Hi Terry, glad you'll be posting here. I happen to lurk here as well as CPND and ES. It's nice to have most of the members I try to read slowly coming together in one place.

Terry

The UDFA
Reaction score

Hi Terry, glad you'll be posting here. I happen to lurk here as well as CPND and ES. It's nice to have most of the members I try to read slowly coming together in one place.
I've known a Burl on and off for quite a few years now, and I believe we met at the first Hogfest. Is that you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0