• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

New Giants General Manager

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
That actually makes me nervous. Buffalo is a well put together team and it shows.

Yeah, odds are they get turned around with that move. I’m just waiting for them to announce hiring Flores now and bring them back to respectable.

Bastards will nab a QB in the 1st round, probably one the WFT was coveting too

Yeah, odds are they get turned around with that move. I’m just waiting for them to announce hiring Flores now and bring them back to respectable.

Bastards will nab a QB in the 1st round, probably one the WFT was coveting too

I've actually heard Flores was an ego maniac and that's what got him blown out of Miami. He supposedly started throwing his weight around, firing members of the staff and demanding more power.

I thought the Flores move at the time was crazy, but if he's a head case that is power hungry....

I wish the gnats have the absolute worse time in their future. My dislike for what Mara did with our ‘spirit of the cap’ bullstuff remains today.

Didn’t Flores win like 7/8 of the seasons end? Have no idea if he’d be a long term headache but dude seemed to figure out winning last season.

I wish the gnats have the absolute worse time in their future. My dislike for what Mara did with our ‘spirit of the cap’ bullstuff remains today.

Didn’t Flores win like 7/8 of the seasons end? Have no idea if he’d be a long term headache but dude seemed to figure out winning last season.

yeah which is why it made no sense to let show the guy the door. A lot of theories floating about why... him being a headcase could explain a lot.

Like I said... I thought it was a bad move to dismiss how / when they did, so this is all rumor mill and could be incorrect...

**** the Giants. So tired of shitting our pants every time Dallas or Philly or the Giants make a move of any kind. I'm not afraid of any of them. We're a handful of players away from being the best team in the NFC East again if our Front Office can keep from effing it up.

**** the Giants. So tired of shitting our pants every time Dallas or Philly or the Giants make a move of any kind. I'm not afraid of any of them. We're a handful of players away from being the best team in the NFC East again if our Front Office can keep from effing it up.

YEAH! Get em Boone!

The one thing about the Giants that concerns me going forward is, many prospective free agents are always gonna want to go to the Big Apple. It's a Destination and high profile and a lucrative endorsement market. If you're a 26-year old free agent coming off your rookie contract and wanting to land that one monster contract, it's one of a handful of spots around the league with a big built in advantage. NYC or ... Jacksonville? Detroit? Minnesota? Hmm.

Bastards.

The one thing about the Giants that concerns me going forward is, many prospective free agents are always gonna want to go to the Big Apple. It's a Destination and high profile and a lucrative endorsement market. If you're a 26-year old free agent coming off your rookie contract and wanting to land that one monster contract, it's one of a handful of spots around the league with a big built in advantage. NYC or ... Jacksonville? Detroit? Minnesota? Hmm.

Bastards.

That's a great point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.