• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Merry Xmas wishes

fansince62

To My Conservative Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

To My Democratic Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.

And did you write that wish to the D's?

Damn good job by whoever did.

Damn Fan, the latter sounds like where I work:(

Seriously though, Merry Christmas to everyone here at our little internet home

Maybe Santa will bring us a winning season next year

all humor aside...even those who I stridently disagree with politically:

nothing but the fondest wishes for a happy Xmas and good health to you and the people you care about it.

Ax...it's floating around in some communities I am a member of. I edited a little bit....love your Sons of posts! I'm still smarting from the cyber slaps!

I kid. I kid.

Sarge...you are one of a kind! passed with respect.

Gee, fansince, I feel kinda left out sice I have a healthy disrespect for Dems, Repubs, right-wingers, left-wingers, Libertarians, The Academic Left, and pretty much any identifiable ideology-but I know I was included, you being such a softie and all. :)

To all my friends here at BGO-Merry Christmas-or Happy Holidays if you're more comfortable with that. (obligatory tongue-in-cheek jab at fansince.LOL-All in fun, dude)

4d349384b6a57ff74b5416284b46b1cb.png

Sarge, if I had tried to make a complete list the post would have caused severe bandwidth problems if not shut down the server.

They would choose as "poster boy" an actor best known for portraying a hapless neurotic jerk. LOL!

I also wish everyone at BGO a Merry Christmas and may 2011 be the best year ever for you and our Redskins.

I also wish everyone at BGO a Merry Christmas and may 2011 be the best year ever for you and our Redskins.

or at least let's draft our QB of the future so the march to the top begins in earnest!

Gee, fansince, I feel kinda left out sice I have a healthy disrespect for Dems, Repubs, right-wingers, left-wingers, Libertarians, The Academic Left, and pretty much any identifiable ideology-but I know I was included, you being such a softie and all. :)

To all my friends here at BGO-Merry Christmas-or Happy Holidays if you're more comfortable with that. (obligatory tongue-in-cheek jab at fansince.LOL-All in fun, dude)

4d349384b6a57ff74b5416284b46b1cb.png

hmmm...an equal opportunity disrespector...ehhh? back at ya bubba! may you find under the tree (or the covers) the gift you covet this Holiday!

Hope all of you have an amazing holiday this year. It's been a great year here at BGO despite the painful win-loss record. Thanks to each of you for your contributions to the site. Hope everyone gets to spend some quality time with loved ones and the people that matter most in your lives!

Merry Christmas (*insert holiday of your choosing here*):santa3:

Merry Chrismas to everyone, I dont care if you celebrate hannukkah, saturnalia, kwaanzaa, the festival of lights, the winter solstice the festivus for the retsivus or nothing at all, you can damn well have a Merry Christmas.

except the cowpies I hope God expresses his disdain for your team and the roof falls in on your practice facility (too soon?).

I am in Mississippi with family to celebrate Christmas, but would be remiss if I did not wish my second family here a Merry Christmas! Have a great time with family, folks.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Merry Christmas all!

Snow flakes are cool!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.