• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Matt Schaub revisits Andre Johnson vs Courtland Finnegan fight

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
I forgot all about this, but the second I saw the screen grab the memory came back to me in an instant.

“We started getting texts from all different guys across the league that we knew just being like, ‘Thank you — finally,’” Schaub said. “He got a little fine, but I think that got taken care of by guys all over the league and receivers all over the league.”

I remember that as if it was yesterday. If he had connected with that punch while Courtland was on the ground it would have been some serious pain.

Andre Johnson and Sean Taylor did the skills competition together. Sean went first. When the camera was on him after it he said, "Watch this next guy....he's the guy". Andre was a freaking beast at it.

I ALWAYS liked Andre Johnson. Him and Taylor were both a part of that historic 2001 Miami Hurricanes team.

Seeing him fight was SHOCKING. He just wasn't that guy. I remember him being fiery but never EVER doing anything like that before, so you knew it was serious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.