• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Life without wife.

RG3 Fan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Baylor
Absence does make the heart grow fonder. She left with her father and sister for a week. Been a while since she has been gone for a week. Forgot how lonely and quite it is around here. First day was a blast doing what I wanted to do. Next day not so much. Today a drag after work. Guess there is a reason we have been married for 40 years.:love-struck:

I'd probably be at the movie theater every night :) Nice post though - I'll bet it would warm your wife's heart to read those words.

Congrats on 40 years, that's really something to be proud of. :) Nice post!!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

its funny; my fiance just went back to work starting this past Monday and I can feel a dramatic change in the house. There is less "funny" stuff going on and I generally just miss having her here.

I can relate, brother. When she pulls up every night I take our son to the front door and we both greet her with a smile and kisses.

Been there. A few years ago, my wife and the kids went out to Missouri for a week. I thought I'd enjoy my break, but it was absolutely miserable. To make matters worse, their return flight got canceled due to weather and the misery was extended. People to this day think I'm crazy because I've been with my wife 15 years, and I still can't wait to get home to her and the kids every day. Most guys in my position find excuses to delay going home, I do the opposite.

15 years. Man, she's a trooper :laugh:

I was out of town working for a couple of days two weeks ago, it had been about a year since the last time I worked out of town and was away from my wife. I don't like being away from her, she is my partner in crime

Congrats on 40 years, that's awesome. Not enough of those stories any more.

Umm...you want my wife while your's is gone?

:movefast:

DONT YOU TALK ABOUT MY BFF LIKE THAT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.