• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Keep getting an "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console" error message

Skinsfan1311

The 1st Round Pick
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Over the past couple of days, I've been getting an error message, when trying to post replies. Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console. Specifically, in the 5'oclock Club "what are you reading" thread. Error has been popping up for two days.

So, I have gotten that error before just because I e had the site open for a long time on my phone and it’s logged me out for inactivity, but I think what you experienced is due to a known glitch that SilentThreat identified a while back…

Whenever you ‘quote’ or reply to another member’s post, if that post contains an emoji such as a smiley face, you will get that error message when you try to submit your reply.

I don’t know how to prevent it but what you can do is edit out the emoji and you will not get the error. In other words, replied to IR quoted text can’t have any emoji’s.

Hope that helps.

Good to know. Happens to me.

Signed,
Mr. Emoji 😉

So, I have gotten that error before just because I e had the site open for a long time on my phone and it’s logged me out for inactivity, but I think what you experienced is due to a known glitch that SilentThreat identified a while back…

Whenever you ‘quote’ or reply to another member’s post, if that post contains an emoji such as a smiley face, you will get that error message when you try to submit your reply.

I don’t know how to prevent it but what you can do is edit out the emoji and you will not get the error. In other words, replied to IR quoted text can’t have any emoji’s.

Hope that helps.
Thanks! I'll give it a shot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.