• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Jordan Black Suspended for PED's

Looks like we are gonna get a good look at Compton unless they throw Hurt over there. I kinda wish we hadn't cut Willie Smith.

Looks like we are gonna get a good look at Compton unless they throw Hurt over there. I kinda wish we hadn't cut Willie Smith.

Twitter seems to think it will be Hurt, fwiw. I was thinking the same thing about Willie when the news broke.

These guys will apparently never learn. We've had far too many of these instances. Honestly - if I were Shanahan, I'd make it clear, you use PEDs, don't worry about a suspension, we will release you immediately. Doesn't matter who you are, starter or not. Ridiculous that some can't color between the lines. Using PEDs is not a 'mistake' - it's a choice all players can avoid making and it's inexcusable. You will get caught and you will hurt your team. Great job Black.

I always have to just laugh when a dude like Jordan Black gets busted for PEDs. Really? Did you need steroids to beef up your bench-sitting ass muscles? Come on, MAN!

In Black's case I can totally see it. The guy was seriously underweight for the position he played and needed to bulk up quick. That doesn't excuse it, you understand.

In Black's case I can totally see it. The guy was seriously underweight for the position he played and needed to bulk up quick. That doesn't excuse it, you understand.

Makes me wonder how many others are doing it and not getting caught. If a backup is doing it just to stay on the practice squad/bench...

It's like baseball to me... all the sudden the athletes got freakishly big.

I guess the NFL is handling it better, but I'm not sure if they are or if it's more that the audience cares ... less? maybe not less, but differently?

**** him. Next man up.

Good thing they don't test for HGH, yet.

**cough**Adrian Peterson**cough**Suggs**cough**Dirty30**cough**

I'd bet 35% or more of NFL linemen and linebackers take something illegal. If they really wanted to catch them, they would.

So, since the illegal drug use is so rampant, and impossible to thoroughly police it, the selective process the league uses, is to listen to who John Mara wants investigated

Basically, yes.

WTEM was reporting tonight that the preliminaries on Tyler Polumbus look good and that he is not likely to miss the Eagles game.

We need to sign a veteran backup this week for the stretch run.

This is going on over twitter... not sure what to take from it:

@chesterchris66: Jordan Black's suspension is a faux attempt by the nfl to appear to care about players safety(cont). He's getting screwed over paperwork.

(i imagine the following is Lichtensteiger's wife):
@Amlichte: Jordan black is no doper both the nfl and redskins were aware of the prescribed meds he is taking.The idea of him using PEDs is ridiculous.

@Amlichte: I will add if you've ever met Jordan you would agree he is not the type to use PEDs. Great guy.

@JLeRibeus: Don't trust everything you hear about Jordan Black. I know for a fact he isn't the doper he's accused of being.

@TrentW71: I really hate to c Jordan labeled as doper/cheater when that's def not the case. After the last decade he spent contributing to this league

@TomCompton76: Jordan Black is no doper. Very unfortunate to see him labeled as one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.