• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Insider Information???

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
First and foremost, let me say that I really appreciate it when someone posts a bit of "insider" information for any topic including politics and sports - especially the Redskins. There are times when the insider info is a bit off or it simply doesn't come to fruition. Various reasons make it so, but it shouldn't mean that the source is unreliable - things do happen along the way.

That being said, I have really enjoyed reading and learning about what the "insider scoop" is when it comes to the Redskins. We pretty much had a direct line to Redskins Park for several seasons - although, some things were kept close to the vest and didn't leak out until it actually occurred. Thanks to those who have provided the occasional bits of info.

Now to the main point. For the last sixteen months, that insider info from Redskins Park has gone dry and to be honest, I like it. No matter what anyone says, there have been no leaks of any kind and when some self-proclaimed "insiders" say "such and such" will happen, it rarely does these days. The only exception is the usual "Parking Lots X,Y, and Z will be open for the ABC event".

I am glad to see Coach Shanahan and GM Allen engaging in some misinformation before the draft. Today's Ryan Mallet story is a good example. We have true leaders leading this team now and the "insiders" are guessing as much as anyone else.

For other topics, keep your tips and insider info coming. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.