• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I'm ready for Andy Reid to go.

So has Andy's playcalling. Particularly at the end of halves. That was just... typical.

How did that happen? Are you kidding me? Allowing the hard count to fool them? Unbelievable!

Gotta love what a hundred million will buy a team... whether it's a 1-4 Vick or a 6-10 Haynesworth.

So few 100 million dollar contracts seem to work out in any sport.

1-4 with the high probability of going 1-5 into the bye.

This team is horrendously bad. This has shades of 1998 all over it.

Just curious, Matt. What will it take for them to can Reid? The media still fawns over him, but most fans I know can't stand him anymore.

Did Philly learn nothing from watching dan snyder for the last twelve years? You'd think afer watching our misery year after year that no one would ever, EVER think that hiring a bunch of "guns" is the way to get to the show

The chant in this area (South Jersey and all around the Delaware Valley) has become a very unpleasant...

FFF.

It stands for Fire Fat ****. And it is not "Fool". Yikes!

This area is ready to explode and the Phillies didn't help matters.

Reid is possibly the greatest qb coach of all time. Look at the qbs who prospered under him who've floundered elsewhere.

The Redskins have acted as catalysts to restart another team's season too many times for me to feel comfortable or cocky going into this game.

After the Philthy loss this weekend and the Phils going down, I half expected to hear that the town was on fire this morning

Reid is possibly the greatest qb coach of all time. Look at the qbs who prospered under him who've floundered elsewhere.

The Redskins have acted as catalysts to restart another team's season too many times for me to feel comfortable or cocky going into this game.

Agreed - my buddy (huge Eagles fan) calls him "the Quarterback Whisperer." But he also wants him to go very badly.

With 1:23 left in Sunday's game, fourth-and-inches to go from midfield and a seven-point lead, the Buffalo Bills had a choice. They could punt the ball away and force the Philadelphia Eagles to go the length of the field to tie the score, or they could go for it, knowing the game would be over if they picked up those couple of inches. They called a time out to talk it over and chose a third option -- let the Eagles make a critical mistake.

Good call.

The Bills lined up as though planning to run a play, but quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick just sat behind center barking out his cadence. He barked and barked, and finally ...

"They got me," Eagles defensive lineman Juqua Parker said.

Parker jumped offside, and the penalty gave the Bills the first down that clinched a 31-24 victory that dropped the Eagles to 1-4. It was the Eagles' fifth penalty of the game and third of the fourth quarter. And while it was the mistake that ultimately decided the game, it had plenty of help from its friends.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/31377/blame-andy-reid-for-mistake-prone-eagles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.