• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

if you had danny dollar$...

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

beamish

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Army

what would you drive?

according to the R1 thread, danny picked-up shany in his maybach. what would you be driving if you had that kind of coin?

me first -

i'm serious!...

riggins44

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

Nice truck, especially if it has the 6.2L. Only like 8 or nine options on the Raptor.

Om

Super Bowl MVP
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Virginia Tech

Sue me, I still have testosterone overload.

[media]http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/18218bugatti-veyron-big.jpg[/media]

Last edited:

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Indiana

Going for broke-well...I'll take a Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed...consummate luxury and a top speed over 200mph.

Lanky Livingston

Two chicks at the same time. I figure if I was a millionaire, I could find two chicks who'd do a dude like me.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

I don't care how much money I had, I would always want to drive my baby! I would however paint it, redo the interior, install about 6 inches of lift and 33 inch Mickey Thompsons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤