• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I wondered where most of my favourite posters went

Good to see you over here Ry - I don't often agree with you, but your analysis is very thorough and I enjoy reading it. Glad you found us!

Thanks Lanky, I dont expect everyone to agree with me all the time, but I hate when people disagree based on misinformation and then refuse to accept another POV, at least here people can disagree respectfully. Im glad I found this place it reminds me very much of another place I used to enjoy a lot.

My name was spoken, and thus I have arrived ;)

And a welcome sighting it is KDawg. You are one of the smarter 'X's and O's' guys out there. Not to mention a handsome devil. Glad to see you around friend.

You knew me in a former life as 'Tarhog' :)

I swear I thought I posted in this thread. Oh well. Ryman, let me welcome you officially, buddy. Great to have the Big Bruiser from the North onboard. And KDawg, I'll be looking forward to talking X's and O's with you, without being interrupted by the usual drivel elsewhere.

The Dawg is gonna feel like he's on the Jim Rome Show 24 hours a day, except instead of "rack him" it'll be "blog him."

Whattup Jrock. I'm glad to have found you guys. I had posted on Om's new board last year a few times, but I guess I didn't figure out about this place. It's like going back in time a few years!

Whattup Jrock. I'm glad to have found you guys. I had posted on Om's new board last year a few times, but I guess I didn't figure out about this place. It's like going back in time a few years!

Glad you found us GSF :cheers:

We haven't done a huge amount of 'pimping' of the site to be honest, it's been mostly word of mouth. We've got a great little crowd here. Let us know if you have questions or need help of any kind.

And welcome :)

Boone (aka 'Tarhog')

Thanks very much Boone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.