• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I just interviewed Mark Hamill!!!

burgold

The Pro Bowler
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
I just scored an interview with Mark Hamill! I'm in such geek heaven! We chatted for about 15 minutes (ten of which went on the air) about his work on Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi! The piece was an homage to Bob Anderson, the hollywood stuntman and swordmaster who played Darth Vader and was also in films with Erol Flynn and choreographed the fights in Princess Bride, Lord of the Rings and so much more.

I learned all sorts of cool factoids like the reason that there was less acrobatics in the first Star Wars movies was because Lucas believed that the light sabres were forty or fifty pounds and would require the fighters to use two hands.

Such a wonderful interview.... It may not be available through the web until Monday.

The Force is strong with me!!!!

Awesome! You are going to need to post a link when available, please.

:)

Will do. Still can't really believe that I got him. Sometimes, if you shoot for the moon you land on the death star! ;)

Crazy thing is he told me that he had turned down CNN, ABC and a whole host of others to do this with me and then asked if we had wide coverage because he hoped they could pull clips from our interviews! :blush:

How hard was it, to not, just once, look at him and say, Luuuuke!

Argh... the web folks are being quite slow.

I downloaded a copy from work and slapped it onto one of my own websites. It may not be artfully done, but for those who'd like to hear it... I believe it is there.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze143lu9/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.