• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hey guys

We've been thinking about you brother. Good thoughts your way and nice to see your username pop up :cheers:

Glad to see you drop in Sarge!

Good to see you Sarge. I hope you are well.

<---Needs to fully understand the circumstances before opening his trap.

Sorry, Sarge.

Last edited:
Hey Sarge, hope you're dealing with everything okay. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Hey Sarge, hope you're dealing with everything okay. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Thanks Lanky and everyone else. There's really no helping with what we're going through. Mrs Sarge and I would have been married 24 years this April. To say there is a HUGE hole in everyone's life would be an understatement. And as much as I'm tired of hearing it, I guess time really is the only thing that might possibly help.

One day at a time as they say.....................

Yes, it is a ****ing ****ty disease, especially up close and personal. Sorry about your Aunt bro

We're here Sarge - and we're not going anywhere. Take all the time you need and the friends you have here will have your six - always. God bless brother.

Love you babe

46793_4013834632981_319322405_n.jpg

Aw, damn.

Sarge, I hope you'll accept my sincere apology. I'm sorry, man. I had no idea you had lost your wife. I hope you know that I never would have made ANY kind of joke had I know. I'm terribly sorry for that.

More importantly, my sincere condolences go out to you in your time of grief. I hope that you're able to find some semblance of peace soon. God bless and comfort you and your family; and rest her well.

Take care of yourself, brother.

:(

Stop by any time Sarge. The light's always on here.

What a beautiful lady, Sarge.

Thank you for sharing part of her physical presence with a bunch of internet folk.

I can only hope the treasured memories you shared will help sustain you.
Best wishes to you and yours.

She is beautiful, can't imagine how hard it must be. Bless your heart J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.