• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Help Support BGO

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
This is an awesome community of Redskins fans. But as with any healthy group, an infusion of new energy, personalities, and voices is essential to its future health. It's hard to convince folks to 'join a website' in an era of Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Folks like to make 'driveby' posts that require little time or thought. We enjoy the convenience and simplicity of those sites too.

But as you all know, there is so much more to the web experience than that. There are friendships to be forged, long-winded and passionate arguments to be made, and a community to become a part of. That's what we offer. Many of us here joined at the start. You are our longtime family. Youv'e stuck with us and come back day after day over a decade. But we need to add to and grow our membership. There are amazing folks out there who share our passion for the Washington Redskins, DC sports, and all of the incredible things that make us human. They would love to be a part of things here - they just don't know it yet. We need your help finding them, and bringing them into our community. We recently rebuilt the watering hole you all call home for your Redskins fandom. We love it and hope you do too. We humbly ask you for your help in finding those kindred spirits who might enjoy it as much as we do.

We've just launched our 1st Referral Contest ever. How can you participate? We've made it easy for you:

1. Invite your friends. Send an email invite to your Redskins fan friends right from our site. Simply click on our 'Invite friends' link to send friends and family an invite to join our awesome community. If they join, you'll receive a referral credit for our Referral Contest where you can win some fun prizes.

2. Post your referral link. You can share your own personal Referral Link anywhere on social media. When folks click on your link, they can register from your profile page and you'll get credit as their 'Referrer'.

Both of the 'Invite your friends' and 'Referral Link' options are available at any time on our 'Home' and 'Forums' page in the sidebar 'Referral Contests' widget.

We thrive on change. Familiarity is comfortable but stagnation is stifling. Help us grow, expand, and renew our community by adding new members.

If you love us, help us grow.

Last edited:
Thanks Burgundy Burner for the donation brother! You contribute in so many ways, not really necessary but we do sincerely appreciate the generosity :cheers:

Thanks Brother Elephant for the generous donation - we really appreciate the support! :cheers:

To all of you who contribute smaller recurring donations monthly, please know how much we appreciate it! Our donation software does not recognize recurring donations on our home page but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate your support. It makes a huge difference and while we are still paying out of pocket for a chunk of site costs, it is not nearly the burden it has been in the past. We appreciate you all!

Big thanks to Goaldeje for his generous donation today. We really appreciate it brother! :cheers:

Thanks McD5 for your generosity and continued support of the site - we really appreciate it brother! :cheers:

Thanks so much Elephant for your generous donation - we truly appreciate it! :cheers:

Preparing to pay our next quarterly server bill, I just wanted to thank those of you who have supported us this year. Although we are nowhere near being fully member-funded, we appreciate every contribution and it has made a difference over the past year. We'd especially like to thank those who are supporting us on a recurring basis (I am afraid to list you because of my fear I'll leave someone off!).

For those who can't contribute financially, you can contribute by visiting the site, starting threads, participating in game chats, and our contests. Having a more active community is important if we want to keep BGO going in the coming years.

Thanks everyone - we appreciate your support no matter what form it takes!

We have several folks who do a recurring site donation and we don’t thank you guys and gals often enough. I wanted to take a moment today to publicly express thanks to McD5 and Docsandy for their generous and ongoing support of BGO - you guys are awesome! :cheers:

You're so welcome. I know I say it alot but you guys truly are like family to me. I wish I could do more.

I mentioned recently that we have several members who donate on a recurring basis. China is one of these members. Thanks so much brother for your help in keeping the site moving forward - it is sincerely appreciated! :cheers:

Thank you Win4us for your generous site donation - we really appreciate your support and thanks for being an awesome member over the years! :cheers:

Thanks so much to SkinsOrlando for a very generous donation to help fund our contest prizes this year! Eric has done this numerous times and we really appreciate the support brother :cheers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.