• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Haunting? ?

Snydershrugged

The Franchise Player
Reaction score
I'll start by saying that I'm usually quite the septic on stuff like this.

Ok, kind of freaky stuff. Last night, while reading in bed alone, I heard a loud yawn sound near my bed. No explanation that I could find. Then at about 3 am, I woke to the sound of a man saying something and my bedroom door open, which is always closed at night. I assumed I was dreaming and went back to sleep. Now I find out that both anne and Chloe also heard a man's voice that wasn't mine but they also assumed it was a dream

We checked everything that could play a voice sound, computers were off, phones on vibrate, no TV or radio on, etc.

I can tell you that I lived in a house for 5 years that was haunted by a little boy...or at least I think it was a little boy. When I would smoke in my living room the smoke would just stop; it never blew away or moved...it just stayed.

My bedroom was ALWAYS cold, I had 2 people that had never met before both tell me "do you know you have a ghost here?"

It would "push" me when I was sleeping, "scream" in my ears when I was sleeping, or it would play with my dogs. Not cats, but dogs would be playing in the living room like there was someone there.

I am DEFINITELY a believer in ghosts and spirits.

The extra strange thing for us is that this is the first time in 5 years anything like this has happened.

Great story mike!

it could be that you are just now "open" to hearing it and its been talking all along.

There were those Catholic/Mexican candles under the sink...like over a dozen of them. Scary shite, indeed!

That just may be! lol.

This whole thing is so weird! I have zero explanations for what I/we heard.

Was it 'quiet - too quiet...'? :)

Yes. A complete void and absence of sound could just as easily indicate the presence of ghost(s).
Like a vacuum, they have a way of sucking all sound out of the atmosphere.

SS - quick - look in the closet !!!

So have they been back SS?

I'm the skeptic in the house though my wife whole heartedly insists ghosts are around us. Kept telling me that the ghost would lay right beside her & one time she snapped her fingers and pointed. I asked if it was there and she said yeah. Is it wrong if I farted right on the pillow she was pointing too?

Not saying I disbelieve, just saying I haven't seen anything...yet.

So have they been back SS?

I'm the skeptic in the house though my wife whole heartedly insists ghosts are around us. Kept telling me that the ghost would lay right beside her & one time she snapped her fingers and pointed. I asked if it was there and she said yeah. Is it wrong if I farted right on the pillow she was pointing too?

Not saying I disbelieve, just saying I haven't seen anything...yet.

Sorry I missed this!

Nope, nothing at all since that one night. Still cant explain it, but it seems pretty normal here now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.