• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

Greetings from Seattle

BGO - The road less traveled

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score

Army

I am long time poster on ES and was referred to BGObsession by Boone been a Redskins Fan since 1976. I am a D.C. Area Transplant who lives in the Seattle Area now so I have attended the 2005 & 2007 playoff losses to the Seahawks.

Looking forward to see where Mike Shanahan takes the Burgundy & Gold!

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

Greetings, glad you're here! Enjoy your time, it's a lot of fun.

Referred by Boone, huh? Does he get a free month of Premier Membership outta that?

:)

Sarge

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Air Force

Good to see ya here!

Chris

The Owner's Favorite
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Hey Fuji-

I met you in the lobby of the Skins hotel in Seattle for the '05 playoff game.

Welcome!

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score

Army

Thanks you everyone, it is good to be here!

you need to get with LJ if you already havent. she is another local fan of the skins in the seattle area.
Thanks I will look her up.

Hey Fuji-

Welcome!
Yes, I do remember meeting you in the lobby the day before the game and you wore your Burgundy Monte Coleman Jersey the next day to the tailgate and the game.

Lanky Livingston

The Commissioner
Reaction score

Florida Atlantic

What's up, Fuji!! Good to see you here! The old days ES regulars are slowly trickling back over here, I love it!

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Hey Fuji-

Welcome!
Despite the loss, that was a great time. Getting to meet you and Fuji were highlights :cheers:

Burgundy Burner

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia

Welcome to the fun. As per our tradition, you must also introduce yourself in the "Norm" thread (at the top) in the 5 O'Clock forum.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Hello Fuji! We rode on the bus together from the parking area to the stadium at Canton. I was the one snapping off a bunch of pictures of everyone!

Welcome aboard! Oh and great thread to prep us for Dallas Week!

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score

Army

Welcome to the fun. As per our tradition, you must also introduce yourself in the "Norm" thread (at the top) in the 5 O'Clock forum.

Who am I to mess with tradition, I posted on the "Norm" Thread

Hello Fuji! We rode on the bus together from the parking area to the stadium at Canton. I was the one snapping off a bunch of pictures of everyone!

Welcome aboard! Oh and great thread to prep us for Dallas Week!
Yes I do remember meeting you in Canton on the bus ride after the tailgate! That was a great weekend for Redskins Fans. I sat next to Rickey Sanders at the Induction Ceremony. He was the coolest guy; I chatted with him a little bit and anyone who wanted an autograph or a picture he would sign and take pictures.

L J

The Rookie
Reaction score

Air Force

Hey Fuji!! welcome!

You, me and couple others had a great Tailgate in 2008. I have a thread going for that here and ...some other site ;)

Anyway,someone told me there is construction going on where we tailgated in 08, can you check it out and let me know? I'd like to get that same spot. ( I will have a canopy and big Redskins flags this year)

~Lori

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0