• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Gameday Observations

Jugband McGillicuddy

The Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Rival Allegiance
Alma Mater
Marshall
Adrian Peterson looks to be the strongest man on the field. He almost reminds me of Earl Campbell, just running with a tremendous amount of force.

London Fletcher can flat out fly when he wants to. Shiancoe is quick, and to run step-for-step with him is impressive.

McNabb's accuracy looks to be very solid today, let's hope it continues.

We don't appear to be able to run the ball right now. That's going to have to change to keep the Vikes from teeing off on McNabb.

We need to get more pressure on Favre. The sack by Golston was a coverage sack. We've got to force him to get rid of the ball quickly; and hopefully keep making mistakes.

Big Mike Sellers is the definition of the word Redskin. Gotta love the big man getting down the field to make a nice tackle on teams.

The crowd seems to be just a little quiet. We need a couple of big plays to get them involved.

Trent Williams is fine. He had the false start, but that's OK. He's done a nice job against some of the best pass rushers in the league, and it's continued so far today.

And finally, I LOVE me some Chris Cooley. He's what you'd get if Riggins and Clint Didier could have a child. lol.

HTTR. HTBGO.

It definitely helps that 28 is on the sideline, but this defense is playing TOUGH today!!

It definitely helps that 28 is on the sideline, but this defense is playing TOUGH today!!

We need to run more, but I like the creative playcalling (wildcat, reverses, etc). Need more of that to set them up for some fun stuff in the second half.

We need to run more, but I like the creative playcalling (wildcat, reverses, etc). Need more of that to set them up for some fun stuff in the second half.

Definitely. Hopefully we can run it a little more with their DE out. The Williams Brothers make it awfully difficult to bang it inside though. Maybe we can get Davis to the edge in the second half. Course, someone's gonna have to get to the second level and get on Greenway if we're gonna do that.

That's why i like the trick plays that haven't actually been used yet. I think now that those plays are in the back of their minds, hopefully that will open things up some. 2nd half starting, we'll see...

I will say as an addendum that our ST coverage has been damned good. Harvin is dangerous but we are staying in front of him.

That's why i like the trick plays that haven't actually been used yet. I think now that those plays are in the back of their minds, hopefully that will open things up some. 2nd half starting, we'll see...

Yeah. I definitely like Banks on the field as much as possible. Speed kills.

Ugh. Not the way I wanted to start the second half. Not the best D there, gang.

Ugh. Not the way I wanted to start the second half. Not the best D there, gang.

That's the problem, we're trying to gang tackle, which we should be, they're just shoving the pile like it's not even there. *expletive*

That, and the bootleg is f-in killing us. To be expected, not like the D sees it every frickin day in practice when McNabb runs it.

Oh. Wait.

:swear:

on the flip side...

1) my hopes sink every time I see Rabach start. when are we going to get rid of this guy? he simply gets out powered WAY TOO OFTEN - for years now. casey the turnstile.

2) It would be nice to have a power O-line like the Vikes. A line that can exert its will. Our d-line can't stop em when it matters. Our o-line inspires no confidence to run the ball for 2 yards and shorter to a first.

3) Our receivers still drop too many balls at inopportune times.

4) Hard to judge the RBs (since the o-line is so avergae).

5) Like many others....I don't get Leit...ger. But...what the hey...maybe there's no other option.

6) 4 man rush taking McNabb out! way to go line!

Play calling has looked good today.

Yeah, their D-line really makes our O-line look particularly crappy. They are getting consistent pressure rushing four. Must be nice. Most of offensive problems stem from our line today.

Yeah, their D-line really makes our O-line look particularly crappy. They are getting consistent pressure rushing four. Must be nice. Most of offensive problems stem from our line today.

yup. I had my doubts for a while...but I now think KShan can call a really smart game. He's been handicapped all year long. oh well......even tho the Vikes have been beaten soundly this year....I think the Skins are doing alright against a team that has more talent.

Agreed. Kyle doing better, though I still wish he would run the ball more, but that's just me.

Yeah, they seem to be against calling holding or contact of any kind in favor of the Skins today. Hell, this entire season it seems.

Wow. So they call that a block in the back, but not the blatant hold on Banks right in front of the linesman. Awesome.

Welp. Game. Set. Season. It was fun. Kinda. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.