Game Preview: Skins vs. Steelers

One of many experimental iterations ...

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Click HERE to access everything you'd ever want to know about tonight's pre-season contest between our beloved Redskins and those nasty road warriors the Pittsburgh Steelers.

[media]http://www.bgobsession.com/skinsreleases/Washington Redskins Game Release, vs Pittsburgh Steelers, 08-12-11.pdf[/media]

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Otogwe and Beck are out for tonight. Cooley, Hicks, and Torain are also scratched.

Last edited:

Bulldog

The All-Time Great
Reaction score

Beck's absence really takes some of the drama out of this contest after all the offseason focus on him and his ability to lead the team.

Grossman I have seen enough of to know what we are getting there.

Lots of younger players at other positions to get a live impression of.

Especially interested in seeing Jenkins and Kerrigan and Hankerson, the top 3 picks and whether they distance themselves on the field.

fansince62

The All-Time Great
Reaction score

aside from the 3 rooks BT lists....I'm watching the o-line.

Lanky Livingston

The Commissioner
Reaction score

Florida Atlantic

I won't be watching until Saturday, when its replayed on NFL Network. However when I do, I will be keeping a close eye on the top 3 picks, but I am also very curious to see Niles Paul in action. By all accounts, he's having a fantastic camp. I'm also excited to see Helu in the Shanahan ZBS system - will he run buck wild tonight?

Skinsfan76

The Starter
Reaction score

Otogwe and Beck are out for tonight. Cooley, Hicks, and Torain are also scratched.
We know what we have in Otogwe, Cooley, Torain and Hicks. Beck still needs evaluated.

I stand by the scenario that Grossman starts the season as the starter and after the coaching staff gets tired of his turnovers they will take a shot at Beck.

I'm with you guys I want to see how the lines play tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0