• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Preview: Redskins at Saints

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For everything you ever wanted to know about this Sunday's season opening road clash between the chastened New Orleans Saints and the RG3-lead Washington Redskins, click HERE.

For everything you ever wanted to know about this Sunday's season opening road clash between the chastened New Orleans Saints and the RG3-lead Washington Redskins, click HERE.

I guess that was done before Tanard Jackson's suspension (EDIT : perhaps not, considering they have Emanuel Arceneaux listed there, and he was picked up after Jackson was banned).
They have Jackson's name under the "pronunciation guide"
I can think of a word that rhymes with Tanard, that's better suited as a way to pronounce his name, but I won't use it here :)

Last edited:
Man, you are just not going to let the Jackson thing go, are you? :laugh:

I admit there were some guys that had a 2 year woody over Haynesworth, but at least his contract and behavior in dealing with other people off the field in road rage incidents made him an easy target.

Jackson? He's a guy that didn't get his salary guaranteed and is now off the grid.

In that regard he is no different than Jonathan Goff who came here with a demonstrated weakness (torn ACL) that cost him a chance to continue his NFL career.

We knew that when we signed him, but thought there was a chance he could recover.

Same deal with Jackson.

After all, there are other players who have had drug issues like Cris Carter that went on to have pro bowl seasons in the NFL after cleaning themselves up.

Not a bad gamble for a 5-11 team with limited picks and cap room.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.