• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Day Chat Today

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Here's to hoping the Great Chat Room Debacle of 2012 is over.

In order to reduce server load this year, we had to move to a newer version of our cometchat software. Although this should have been a routine upgrade, we've had all kinds of problems getting the BGO Chat Room working correctly during the first 3 weeks.

We think we've got it humming along appropriately now and even took it for a little test drive earlier this week with the help of some BGO friends.

So - once again, we invite you to join us in our Fed Ex Field BGO Chat Room at 4pm today to cheer on our Redskins together in what's turned out to be a much more crucial road contest against the Bucs than perhaps we anticipated.

As usual, Neo's bringing the homebrew, I've made some eggrolls, BB's got the wings and dip, and Om will be holding onto your car keys for you. Hope to see you there :cheers:

Looking forward to the eggrolls, man, but the car is new so Om isn't getting near my keys. ;)

And for those of you who have too much of Neo's home brew, remember I always have my camera on me! Especially you Goal!

And for those of you who have too much of Neo's home brew, remember I always have my camera on me! Especially you Goal!

Hey! Aside from the Boisenberry Beer, I thought what happened in chat stayed in chat?

I've added to the buffet, so there is no excuse for not attending! Hope you enjoyed the breakfast spread this morning. See you in chat soon.

Does this mean Briscoe gets on the field? I like how Robinson has played, but it would be nice to see what the big guy brings.

Redskins inactives: Rex Grossman, Aldrick Robinson, Cedric Griffin, Ryan Grant, Brandon Meriweather, Markus White, Adam Gettis.

Redskins inactives: Rex Grossman, Aldrick Robinson, Cedric Griffin, Ryan Grant, Brandon Meriweather, Markus White, Adam Gettis.
They're bringing LeRiebus up for the 1st time this year. Going with Royster and Morris only?

They're bringing LeRiebus up for the 1st time this year. Going with Royster and Morris only?

Young may get a few touches - a bit more than normal under the circumstances. Grant probably needs another week of practice imho.

A pregame collision injures two players? That's so Redskins!

And given Meriweather's history, I question if it was accidental.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

That's the worst idea I've ever heard. Sigh.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Yeah, I've been watching. Brady is ridiculous, but their running game has two runners over 100 yards each. Oh, and Fitzpatrick has thrown 4 INTs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.