• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

Game Chat Tonight!

One of many experimental iterations ...

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Join us in the BGO 'Fed Ex Field' Chatroom at 8 pm tonight as we prepare to take on the dreaded Dallas Cowboys.

What is best in life?

To crush your enemies.
To see them driven before you.
And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Burgundy Burner

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia

Have fun everyone. Staying out on purpose. The team seems to do better when I am not in chat.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

We have to see a Canadian Hog drawing!

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

You can tell there is something brewing tonight! I just checked the Who's Online link and the first page had only 2 guests.

Oh man! I feel like I am playing this game tonight!

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score

I kept getting dropped out of the room, and was always asked to log in again, even though I was already logged in! The message really meant to say to refresh my browser so that flash could be re-activated.

We get the game v Rams, so I doubt I'll be in the room this week.

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

SA - not sure what the issue is. I know folks are getting logged out occasionally, but most of that has to do with them staying in the Chat Room for a long enough period that they actually get logged off BGO itself. I've extended the log-out duration time for the site, but I don't want to push it out any further because it skews the accuracy of the 'Who's Online' list. Sounds to me like there's some other issue going on for you and I'm not sure why.

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score

The next time it happens, I'll try to copy the error message that comes up. However, all that I do is to refresh the tab and all is sweet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0