• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Chat Today!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Join us for our BGO Game Chat by clicking on the 'BGO Chatrooms' link on your chatbar, or via direct link.

Neo's got the nachos.
Goal's bringing the fruit beer.
Servumtuum's bringing his razor-sharp wit.

Join us if you're around... :cheers:

Not coming unless Canadian Hog brings his artistic impressions! Although Boone did bring a nice one last week for honorary hog! :laugh:

Actually, I was going to go to the game until I was reminded that my favorite twins are having their 6th birthday party today. Ugh! Not only will I miss the game but I will miss a large portion of the chat during the game. Have a great time guys!

HTTR!

It's not on here in NC. ESPN showing High School Football if you can believe that.

According to my cable menu, the game is on again at 8pm EST NFL network Mon night.

I love having FiOS - got tons of channels and the NFL Network is one of them. :)

See ya'll in chat tonight.

Ya mean I'm one of the lucky one's to get this one on TV. Dam, it aint often....

Royster was pulled out with a neck strain

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.