Game Chat Today

One of many experimental iterations ...

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Join us today at 1 p.m. in the BGO Fed Ex Field Chatroom as the Redskins seek to put the final nail in the Eagle's 2011 coffin and seize control of the NFC East.

Neophytes bringing the homebrew, Om the wings, and I'll be checking IDs at the door.

Be there or be square.

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score

This is the first game since I upgraded my operating system, so I might call in to see if the logging out problem has been rectified. We also have the game on TV, so I will be more attentive to that than the chat room.

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

Join us today at 1 p.m. in the BGO Fed Ex Field Chatroom as the Redskins seek to put the final nail in the Eagle's 2011 coffin and seize control of the NFC East.

Neophytes bringing the homebrew, Om the wings, and I'll be checking IDs at the door.

Be there or be square.
Checking ID's, huh? Sweet! I may finally get a chance to try my new sweet fake one out:

Miles Monroe

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

This is the first game since I upgraded my operating system, so I might call in to see if the logging out problem has been rectified. We also have the game on TV, so I will be more attentive to that than the chat room.
Go figure, you get the game down under, and I get the stinkin SanFran game....

Dead Money

, Mike Wise HATE'r
Reaction score

Gotta go to the bar again... they're showing San Fran - Detroit here on TV. Even with the Bucs blacked out we can't catch a break! Have fun. HAIL!

Burgundy Burner

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia

No need to check my ID - no drinking of alcohol here. I have some eats of my own as well. Just give me back the money for these items and we'll be even. :)

Less than an hour to go.

Burgundy Burner

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia

We've got NASCAR live at the moment, then we should get the game LIVE. Tell me why I don't hate Mondays!
FYI - Marcos Ambrose had a great race last night - finished fifth. That was his third straight race with top ten finish.

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score

Go figure, you get the game down under, and I get the stinkin SanFran game....
We only get the one game at the time though. I lucked out this week and it is the Redskins, but we were also supposed to get the Rams game, but it got bumped for a MLB post-season game.

We get the Bucs v Saints later, followed by Bears v Vikings for our lunchtime viewing. This is on FTA so we really can't complain. PAY TV gets more games, with more choice, but I refuse to pay for commercials and repeats.

Miles Monroe

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Gotta go to the bar again... they're showing San Fran - Detroit here on TV. Even with the Bucs blacked out we can't catch a break! Have fun. HAIL!
Bucs are the late game today. I'll be watching via internet feed. I might die if I drink more then water today. Two for one Saki last night.....

Miles Monroe

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

We only get the one game at the time though. I lucked out this week and it is the Redskins, but we were also supposed to get the Rams game, but it got bumped for a MLB post-season game.

We get the Bucs v Saints later, followed by Bears v Vikings for our lunchtime viewing. This is on FTA so we really can't complain. PAY TV gets more games, with more choice, but I refuse to pay for commercials and repeats.
Hey, enjoy it while ya can buddy !

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Bucs are the late game today. I'll be watching via internet feed. I might die if I drink more then water today. Two for one Saki last night.....
Hair of the dog? Man Pete - I wished we lived closer. We could have a lot of fun together :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0