• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Flavors/foods that cause a bad reaction in you?

SirClintonPortis

The Free Agent Vet
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
I don't like most common vegetable oils(canola, soybean, etc) or sucralose. They give me headaches after consumption.

I generally dislike coconut as well. Somehow the "milk/cream" is weirdly tasty though if fresh.

And Wasabi is the nastiest type of spicy out there. It's literally like industrial chemicals made from a plant.

Blackstrap molasses swells up my lips like…
C82373D6-5685-4031-BB59-1E1C7BA5EBD7.jpeg

Anything mushy like refried beans, baked beans, Lima beans. The texture makes me want to get sick.

Somehow mashed potatoes are ok.

Onions are what demons shit out in the night. They’re just f’n gross and cause people to cry, and me wretch like I just ate a cup of bathtub drain hair.

Onion, garlic and bacon are my holy trinity.

Onion, garlic and bacon are my holy trinity.

Im down with bacon and garlic, but onions are ipecac to me. And coconut, I’m pretty sure the flakes are fingernails.

If eat a lot of garlic the smell will come out of my pores and will smell like a cheap greasy spoon. If eat a lot beans it will tear my gut up and give me terrible gas.

I still love and eat them a lot. It gives others a bad reaction. But that is their problem.

Although I'll occasionally embibe depite it, ice cream doesn't sit well with me. I have some GERD issues and nothing kicks it off like ice cream. I don't have a huge sweet tooth, but this still seems like a cruel joke.

I mean, who doesn't want ice cream every now and then? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.