• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

FB Oustiders: Week 2 DVOA Rankings

One of many experimental iterations ...

Lanky Livingston

The Commissioner
Reaction score

Florida Atlantic

Here are the Week 2 Rankings from football outsiders. The Redskins dropped to 13th after a very close win over the Cardinals.

Six of the seven 2-0 teams rank among the top seven so far this season. Washington is the odd man out, ranking just 13th after a very close win over Arizona. (If we had opponent adjustments at this point, Washington would be even lower... after all, it was Arizona.)
Detroit has moved into 2nd overall, and Buffalo dropped to 6th after a last-second victory over the lowly Raiders. KC, Seattle, St. Louis, Jax & Miami round out the lowly bottom 5.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2011/week-2-dvoa-ratings

gbear

The Rookie
Reaction score

St. Mary's

On the OL stats, I was surprised to see twice as many runs left as right. I keep thinking most of our stretch plays are to the right. Shows how good my memery is eh?

Lanky Livingston

The Commissioner
Reaction score

Florida Atlantic

On the OL stats, I was surprised to see twice as many runs left as right. I keep thinking most of our stretch plays are to the right. Shows how good my memery is eh?
Yeah, I think they're trying to get Silverback in a groove by running his direction a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0